Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I only argue that he has to be under scrutiny. If the stadium is built then it's a move forward in terms of infrastructure. But at what price?

Does this represent overall a great deal for Everton or more a great deal for Moshiri?

I think way too many get caught up in the glamorous imagery of brand spanking new stadiums and dont really give the consequences too much thought.

So you would rather we stay in GP, which is very tired and these days small capacity.

Not making excuses for our comrade but there is another forum which has absolutely no limit to the language or content used.

I freely admit that I sometimes get confused between this site and that, especially when I’ve had a few.

How come the other site are so relaxed about stuff?
Genuine question and not a criticism I might add.

Swearing affects google witchcraft/sponsors, and isnt really necessary is it?

They basically mugged Hicks and Gillett and are shooting fish in a barrel in terms of future profit. A £300M debt payment they got them for?! An utter steal. £1.5B they're valued at now.

Point is they still took on more debt and we all hoped they'd jump ship for a profit after extending Anfield.

Instead they've invested on and off the field and now, like you say, have double their value.

Mosh is an accountant. Whatever he does, he'll be looking to make his investment profitable.

Point is they still took on more debt and we all hoped they'd jump ship for a profit after extending Anfield.

Instead they've invested on and off the field and now, like you say, have double their value.

Mosh is an accountant. Whatever he does, he'll be looking to make his investment profitable.
...and as I keep saying, that doesn't necessarily mean we'll have made The Great Leap Forward.

That's what forbes value them at.

Anyone who thinks Liverpool have not utterly maxed out on the PL bubble are living in a, well, bubble.

Without a PL trophy, their overseas fan base is still lower than just United.

And they utterly exploit them as much as they can.

...and as I keep saying, that doesn't necessarily mean we'll have made The Great Leap Forward.

Globally? Christ, quite a few sleeps till then mate.

I know the narrative I would build the club under, once the details like the ground and that are in place, but till then, we wait. We see. And hope.

Know where my chips are on mind.

No. I'm merely saying that there needs to be scrutiny of Moshiri's calculations. Is that not sensible?
Is exactly as it should be. However, I’m not sure why you think it sensible to prescribe motives to Moshiri and paint a doom and gloom picture of his tenure at the club when those calculations are in their infancy?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back