Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
0C6F9863-410D-4899-9BB1-39FB501B10D5.webp

I'm not sure that's true. I think we had this conversation in the past. He could easily sell up at a big profit and leave the club to others to take on. We could be in massive long term debt still with a lot of the club's revenues secured against a stadium. New owners might still view the club as a good gamble to take because of continued large broadcasting rights and the earnings from a new stadium. But the club would still be paying back over 25 years a debt well in excess of half a billion. In short: it'd be possible for owners to come and go and make cash out of the club, but to do that prudence would be the watchword.

There's a cost/benefit argument to be had over how ambitious a club should be in terms of a new stadium and the best policy for a club. For an owner, that isn't necessarily the case that they should worry about it.
And as far as I’m ow Chelsea owe Abramovich close to a billion pound
I don’t care who we owe money to once we are winning league titles and European trophies
Of course it will be down as debt so if / when he sells the club he gets his money back
He is an accountant after all

Not making excuses for our comrade but there is another forum which has absolutely no limit to the language or content used.

I freely admit that I sometimes get confused between this site and that, especially when I’ve had a few.

How come the other site are so relaxed about stuff?
Genuine question and not a criticism I might add.

What site is that BB, if ya dont mind me asking.

And as far as I’m ow Chelsea owe Abramovich close to a billion pound
I don’t care who we owe money to once we are winning league titles and European trophies
Of course it will be down as debt so if / when he sells the club he gets his money back
He is an accountant after all
Yeah, they owe a lot. But they've seen a lot of return for Abramovic's bucks. And they have global profile now, so a buyer will be found. They are in a different league to us, unfortunately.

Not making excuses for our comrade but there is another forum which has absolutely no limit to the language or content used.

I freely admit that I sometimes get confused between this site and that, especially when I’ve had a few.

How come the other site are so relaxed about stuff?
Genuine question and not a criticism I might add.

Because they lack any class or decorum... and probably care little about who reads it... kids etc.
And if you confuse GOT with another forum that allows such behaviour, then it sounds like you have a serious drinking problem.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back