Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
So who are Man City’s owners in it for again?

Aaaahh you want a Multi Billionaire Evertonian to finance the Stadium and everything, and burden EFC with none of the costs...

Let us know when you find that...

:bye:

Exactly mate.
Apparently in davek's world that is the way the rest of successful clubs are run.
I begrudgingly admire his persistence , but his negativity ... Whoaaa

I know a phoney when I see one. And this carpet bagger is as phoney as a nine bob note.
I dont know who this "bob" fellow is, or why you cant properly spell the word "phone", but I guess this is another exciting day for you right? Your predictions about him cutting and running come true agai...........

OH, he bought a BIGGER stake in the team, not sold it...

Awkward for you then....

But I guess you are used to it by now.

...a Moshiri/Usmanov spokesman has denied the latter’s involvement in the latest Everton share issue: ‘it remains the case that Everton is Farhad Moshiri’s project’.
I wonder if he’ll remain silently involved (he sponsors FF after all so is actually involved) and just throw cash at Moshiri for us.

It’s easily done when your flitting from one to t’other half cut late at night or even early in the morning.
Bully loves a good drink. You should try it Andy, helps you to relax after a hard day at the coal face. Are you teetotal?
No, I am not teetotal.
Half cut early in the morning are you ?
Speaks volumes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back