Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
WHEN we move into BMD stadium, I'm going to do my best to get my season ticket next to wherever @davek, sits. I'd love to hear him moan every home game about how "we've paid way too much for M'Bappe", and how "we should be 9 points clear at the top of the table, not just 7" lol

Can I like this more than once?

You can like me liking yours and this could go on forever! ;)

They basically mugged Hicks and Gillett and are shooting fish in a barrel in terms of future profit. A £300M debt payment they got them for?! An utter steal. £1.5B they're valued at now.
So you’re putting our neighbours value at £1.5BN. A side who’ve won one pot in a decade, and not lifted the league for nearly 30 years.........and Moshiri has paid how much for his near 70% stake in EFC again?

Come on mate, have a word with yourself. If he gets it right with the stadium and we have even a modicum of success on the pitch our value would rocket. There’s money to be made in the long term here.

No. I'm merely saying that there needs to be scrutiny of Moshiri's calculations. Is that not sensible?

In theory it is mate. However lets please remember the fella is Usmanov's financial go to guy. I am sure that although scrutiny is good and needed , they will be ensuring that the ground move , expansion of the club etc. will be delivered. You cannot expect to regarded credibly yourself (with all due respect ) having previously simply dismissed everything from transfer policy , spend , ground move etc.
Boy that cried wolf.

Because they lack any class or decorum... and probably care little about who reads it... kids etc.
And if you confuse GOT with another forum that allows such behaviour, then it sounds like you have a serious drinking problem.

It’s easily done when your flitting from one to t’other half cut late at night or even early in the morning.
Bully loves a good drink. You should try it Andy, helps you to relax after a hard day at the coal face. Are you teetotal?

So you’re putting our neighbours value at £1.5BN. A side who’ve won one pot in a decade, and not lifted the league for nearly 30 years.........and Moshiri has paid how much for his near 70% stake in EFC again?

Come on mate, have a word with yourself. If he gets it right with the stadium and we have even a modicum of success on the pitch our value would rocket. There’s money to be made in the long term here.
I'm not putting that figure on LFC, Forbes are.

In theory it is mate. However lets please remember the fella is Usmanov's financial go to guy. I am sure that although scrutiny is good and needed , they will be ensuring that the ground move , expansion of the club etc. will be delivered. You cannot expect to regarded credibly yourself (with all due respect ) having previously simply dismissed everything from transfer policy , spend , ground move etc.
Boy that cried wolf.

He's in it for Moshiri; we're in it for Everton. He needs watching.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back