Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Got slightly concerned when Jim White appeared to be his unofficial mouthpiece and suspected he was off his cake after spouting BS about James Mcarthy and the "family". Racist mumblings about Lukaku finally convinced me his amassed fortune is founded more on luck than judgement. He's no leader that's for sure

Our only hope is Usmanov comes on board once the stadium is given the go ahead - otherwise if Moshiri and Kenwrong remain majority shareholder / Chairman nothing will change as both are out of their depth.

He should be out there now talking to Benitez’s representatives about taking over in the summer.

Let Silva see the season out and then make proper plan for the club. No more messing about with average managers.

I think Benitez will go to West Ham. Or even Arsenal if they get rid of Emery. I dont think he would come here they way the club is run.

It would be too weird for me anyway to be managed by the FSW.

Yes I think Benitez represents the best of whom we could hope to attract to take us on currently.

Anyone harbouring hope for Mourinho, he was never in a million years coming here, he probably took some persuading to join Spurs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back