Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Are people seriously suggesting people at EFC will be trying to circumnavigate sanctions on Usmanov in order for him to keep pumping money into the club? This isn't some creative accounting we're talking about. It's frankly a ridiculous suggestion. Usmanov will be nowhere near EFC until he's no longer on the sanctions list anywhere in the west.

Also called Marcel Brands "The Architect"

Never known someone back the wrong horse as much yet puff their chest out slating others as much as Christopher lol
He backed the "The Architect" and "the Mosh" in their relentless campaign to hurl the club down the toilet....

...but calls anyone who kept faith with the last manager a Kopite Quisling.

You couldn't make it up.

I remember you calling him "The Mosh" and pillorying anyone who doubted him.
Yes, we’ve been over this Dave; yesterday. It’s like you’re trying too hard and failing massively.

I remember you wanting Everton to get beat whilst in the depths of a relegation battle.

I mean, there’s being blindsided by money (me) and just being an awful fan (you)

Make of that what you will.

BDM = good. Because Goodison’s safety certificate failed years ago, according to Bill.

Basically Bill buying Everton, is like me buying a dream house on the beach, that needs thousands spending on it, that I don’t have, borrowing money off mates to get it, living on beans on toast every night.

But I can stand in the garden and tell the passers by, yes I own this

He would have to rent his rear end.

Kenwright hit the jackpot with Moyes, literally the luckiest appointment he could have ever made

He did, but we could have easily gone down in 03/04 and been really screwed. Staying up and then getting the Rooney money was the saving grace and then allowed Moyes to build a good side and debts to be paid.

He was as lucky that Rooney came through when he did (and to a lesser extent Jeffers just before).

Too much unnamed "he said, she said" for me mate.

Truth is no one knows whats going on. Moshiri and Usmanov are best mates and have been in business a long time - I honestly doubt they have servered ties if anything, I wouldn't be shocked if the sponsers are back in place come the start of next season should the Ukraine conflict hopefully get resolved.

Cant sanction Russia forever especially when their money keeps our capital city afloat.

Just trying to buy time until they can get Usmanov's money back without any comebacks.

Just trying to buy time until they can get Usmanov's money back without any comebacks.

You'll be labelled clueless for saying that, but its certainly a possibility.

I would say USM's future at EFC is 50/50 at present.

If the conflict in Ukraine ended tomorrow the media/political interest in hammering Russian businessmen/businesses will die down pretty quickly - just look at Covid, we've gone from 24/7 news coverage, talk of mandatory vaccinations to back to normal/next to no coverage in the space of months as the latest hot topic consumes everyones interest.

Do I remember somebody constantly referring to the Iranian lunatic as Mosh Man on here? Thought so.

Moshiri isnt a proven failure though, just because you and others dont like him is for the birds.

Not saying he's been a success as he hasn't but he hasn't been a failure either - we were a midtable club making up the numbers when he arrived and we are still one now but with a world class stadium being built to look forward to.

Moshiri isnt a proven failure though, just because you and others dont like him is for the birds.

Not saying he's been a success as he hasn't but he hasn't been a failure either - we were a midtable club making up the numbers when he arrived and we are still one now but with a world class stadium being built to look forward to.

Hate to break this to you, but we are miles off a mid table team, and are likely heading to the Championship

Hate to break this to you, but we are miles off a mid table team, and are likely heading to the Championship

You look at our team and defence aside we are much higher quality than the bottom 5 or so sides which is why this squad for me are so unlikeable as they just dont put the effort in enough.

What Burnley/Watford/Norwich/Brentford/Leeds players walk easily into our starting 11? Not a vast amount.

You'll be labelled clueless for saying that, but its certainly a possibility.

I would say USM's future at EFC is 50/50 at present.

If the conflict in Ukraine ended tomorrow the media/political interest in hammering Russian businessmen/businesses will die down pretty quickly - just look at Covid, we've gone from 24/7 news coverage, talk of mandatory vaccinations to back to normal/next to no coverage in the space of months as the latest hot topic consumes everyones interest.
You are truly clueless mate, if you believe USM will ever be involved with sponsorship of football in the UK ever again.

The brand along with many other Russian/oligarch linked brands is tainted beyond belief, bigger stains on the game than the skidders are in your jockey shorts.

Your suggesting USM's future with Everton at being 50/50 is entirely predicated upon the announcement that the club made saying all sponsorships were 'suspended'.
Purely a 'political' statement to stop certain sections of the fanbase from panicking if they'd been bluntly honest in saying scrapped.

If I were you, I'd stop pinning all your hopes on USM/Usmanov ever being involved with Everton and use your time more productively.

Last edited:

What the hell are you on about?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back