Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Does this mean we’re not going to be in for Haaland in the summer then?
He is 49 like but he could do a job in midfield.

1_Alf.webp

The other big take home from those accounts is the club is utterly dependent on Moshiri, as in utterly, in the sense if he doesn’t continue to support us we cease to be viable. We’re talking Leeds and Portsmouth here.

He is in deep and the loon has to continue supporting us, or else he’s literally lost about 600 million.

I really don’t like the club being dependent on one man, whatever you believe about outside influences, we’ve seen what’s happened at Chelsea and how it can change, uncertain geopolitical forces influencing.

Hopefully the government will step in and find us a new owner. Or serves us a winding up order.

Either is fine.

It wouldn’t work that way with us mate, Chelsea actually make money and are a going concern, we wouldn’t be far of administration if Moshiri was to go to the wall some how or pulled up the ladder in investment. We‘re essentially spending everything we make and don’t make on wages and costs.

Mathematics weren't my strong point at school, but it doesn't take a mathematical genius, to work out that those numbers aren't good!

What a disaster of an owner, this snake oil salesman has turned out to be. I just hope and pray that he leaves the club, as soon as the new ground is built.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back