Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Well it wasn’t up to us to predict this stuff, it was up to Kenwright as the custodian of the club at the time to properly vet any potential buyers. It is entirely his fault we ended up with this dangerous clown running the club into the ground.
I meant Kenwright.

Nobody on earth could predict that our owner would call Lukaku's mum some voodoo worshiper or whatever for example. Some of his stuff is really left field weirdness.

There has been a lack of a plan since he got here other than throw money at stuff.

I meant Kenwright.

Nobody on earth could predict that our owner would call Lukaku's mum some voodoo worshiper or whatever for example. Some of his stuff is really left field weirdness.

There has been a lack of a plan since he got here other than throw money at stuff.

I do agree that Moshiri is killing the club. I blame Kenwright for selling the club to him though, he had been turning away prospective buyers for a decade.

Without Google, who paid for and built Goodison Park? Who paid for the redevelopments?

Totally different - Goodison is over a century years old whereas BMD will be erected in the modern age of the digital era and in the age of modern football thats watched world wide.

Everytime a boat goes past BMD the question will be "who built that work of art dad/grandad?"

???

If Kenwright had done the right thing and stepped aside I have no doubt Moshiri would have hired a decent Chairman to replace him and things would be much better.
I vehemently disagree with your defense of Moshiri and Benitez but I respect your tenacity even the Japanese Soldier captured 20 years after the war, would be in awe of your commitment in passionately fighting for futile causes

I vehemently disagree with your defense of Moshiri and Benitez but I respect your tenacity even the Japanese Soldier captured 20 years after the war, would be in awe of your commitment in passionately fighting for futile causes

Futile?

Moshiri owns Everton Football Club mate.

Show some respect to the man.

Totally different - Goodison is over a century years old whereas BMD will be erected in the modern age of the digital era and in the age of modern football thats watched world wide.

Everytime a boat goes past BMD the question will be "who built that work of art dad/grandad?"
"That was Farhad Moshiri young Jimmy. He used to own Everton but drove them into extinction with his ridiculous decisions. Liverpool moved in a couple of seasons later and renamed it the Benitez Dome and the rest is history. Now shut up, I think this Ferry is way off course as BMD is miles away from Woodside."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back