Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Forcing a sale would be the actions of a club that was openly and honestly owned by a Russian Olegarch. I am sure there are other more serious consequences for those hiding it during sanctions.

Not that they have any proof, it’s just more mud being flung at us. These accusations were made ages ago, just a nothing story being re surfaced for clicks.
It would be GOOD if this were true and it could be used to force a sale. Not sure how we get rid of him otherwise.

Has Moshiri had enough? Is that why we have no money to spend, not because of FFP but Moshiri not wanting to fund any further losses.

It feels as if he cant be bothered with it anymore and he might be leaving this manager in place because he doesn`t want to pay to sack him.

Which might make sense BUT he is set to lose many millions more if we go down......

The Ukraine conflict has destroyed us. Usmanov can't pump his money in now. Moshiri was just the front man.

So, on this report:

I was right unfortunately.

Moshiri was/is Usmanovs front.

So he’s got no interest now.

Maybe the best thing would be for the FA to force a sale like with Chelsea. Even to some Yank private equity fund who wants to line us up in a 4-4-3 to kick a touchdown at the All Star Game. Guys like that at least fire people.

Open season on the club now in the media. Fans getting it in the neck and now they're tearing into us over Usmanov.

Sounds like Moshiri a bit of a front to launder Usmanovs money through the club , USM holdings and the new stadium.
I said this a long time ago, I've repeatedly mentioned it, it's a way of cleaning money, thus has been our problem, Farhad buying players through our books for none football reasons

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back