Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Well the news isn’t getting any better today is it!

We need a hero to come in and rescue the club.
Rocky????

FB_IMG_1673797002393.webp

The way of the world , its fine when The Saudis and Yanks do it of course. Newcastle being a prime example at the mo. Just Evertons luck to get Putins mate.
See I thought there was fit and proper persons tests, from the FA and PL, or is that only a more recent thing?
Likewise central government have turned a blind eye to Russian involvement for years in wider markets, the value of property in London being one

By the same lad that tries to Bury the club in the Guardian.
Keeps quoting The Panama papers....that were dismissed.
The Bramley Moore slavery slur he aimed at the club.
Or his famous "sources" that name 5 managers....but don't name them.
Do you mean him mate ?
Yes mate, I meant that. It’s still out there regardless of it being bollocks or not. Hence me saying the news isn’t getting any better.

See I thought there was fit and proper persons tests, from the FA and PL, or is that only a more recent thing?
Likewise central government have turned a blind eye to Russian involvement for years in wider markets, the value of property in London being one
Thats why they put Moshiri up as the front man and owner . He will have fitted the criteria for the fit and proper persons test whereas Usmanov wouldn't of course. Same reason Newcastles owners had to set up companies and find loopholes. (Always ways round these things for the rich , like a game of cat and mouse)

Yes would love it to be unearthed that Usmanov was behind it all along he is at the very least involved. And they are forced to sell because of the regulations like Abramovic was.
Er no, not like the Chelsea situation at all. There would be very bad consequences to hiding an owner that is being sanctioned, very bad. Chelsea were caught with a current owner, IF they had any proof against us that he is the owner (and they don’t) then they would unleash hell on us.

And it also shows why we wouldn't have minded spending over the odds for average players. To Usmanov and his mates the more inflated prices the better as it means more money washed through the club.
Now all the money is all tied up in the ground and Usmanov will be getting investigated, he's already been in prison for fraud. They can use FFP as the excuse to why we can't spend but that will be the real reasons. So all these fans saying just spend and break FFP.. we couldn't do that anyway.

I said it from the off.

Usmanov was pulling the strings, clearly he expected some of the sanctions (or something to that degree) to come along, so didn’t want to put his name down, cause it’s gone then.

He’s done it with various other items where Farhad is the owner having been transferred over.

Stunk for a long time.
What's mad is when he was pumping money into naming Finch Farm and logos on Goodison we all thought it was great, what mess

The Ukraine conflict has destroyed us. Usmanov can't pump his money in now. Moshiri was just the front man.
Agree, been looking at this, some agencies have been investigating.

If it turns out Usmanov is the man that controls Everton though Moshiri the club will be controlled by the UK Government with Moshiri, Bill and whoever else was part of the cover up facing criminal charges.... Part of me hopes the Usmanov theory is correct.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back