Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
so because moshiri hasn't done anything wrong yet people are inventing things to be angry at him ahout

right ok

Mate, SOME people are never happy. We could be 20 pts clear at the top of the league on course to retain our title...

Yet some would be moaning.

They did it in the time of Kendall and/or Catterick.

I've said it time and again. Moshiri is involved with multiple businesses. He's only got 12 hours of a working day to work on each of them, hence why he's delegating. The key thing is Mr Moshiri will be making decisions quickly that need to be made. Decisions that are not 'Randy Lerner stupid' decisions. That is the key point.

Anyone who dares to criticise our new Persian Overlord is a moron. ...and will be whipped...ruthlessly
The new owner should be questioned at every turn. His actions and inactions. That's the lesson we have to draw from the past. That's the environment of mistrust he enters into, and his advisers would do well to remind him of it.

The new owner should be questioned at every turn. His actions and inactions. That's the lesson we have to draw from the past. That's the environment of mistrust he enters into, and his advisers would do well to remind him of it.
Simply put, NO. You should just enjoy it mate. Leave those doubts and give yer self a break. Enjoy this wonderful period in our clubs history.

Simply put, NO. You should just enjoy it mate. Leave those doubts and give yer self a break. Enjoy this wonderful period in our clubs history.
After the past decades of drift, no one is in the mood for someone buying up shares and then going back into the shadows.

Let me start with saying that I have no problem with Moshiri at all and on the face of it it looks like we have a majority shareholder who can take us forward. But terms like "enjoy this wonderful period in our clubs history" are much more knee jerk than anything Davek has written. At the moment we know very little about what his plans are and again I have no problem with that atm because of the short time frame.

If people are saying wait and see to Davek then surely that should be the position on both sides of the isle?

The more I read the forums and social media, the more I lose faith in the sanity and credibility of Evertonians.

The Moshiri news was announced at the very end of February, and people are expecting transfer targets to have been announced, Stadium plans to have been designed, and building work to have started already lol.

It's a strange mentality that a lot of our supporters have (I imagine it's the same with other fanbases as well). An example of the bizarre mentality was the Q&A with Barkley on Twitter. One question for Ross Barkley. An Evertonian who has come up through the academy, scored wonder goals, plays for England and hasn't said anything negative about the club since he's been here.

"Why is your decision making sh**e lad?"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back