Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
Perfectly stated indeed.
It amazes me. The feller has (by whatever means - fair or foul) built up a fortune and even has his own communications companies, but he takes a controlling stake up in Everton and doesn't seem to realise the club can become a bear pit for anyone who thinks they can act like an absent landlord and fail to have dialogue with all stakeholders.

He is very, very badly advised. If he'd done his homework then he'd have realised that beyond the media BS about a much loved chairman and well run club the reality on the ground is one of amazement that they're still here, and that preserving them in situ without also providing a personal vision for the future is storing up trouble.

It amazes me. The feller has (by whatever means - fair or foul) built up a fortune and even has his own communications companies, but he takes a controlling stake up in Everton and doesn't seem to realise the club can become a bear pit for anyone who thinks they can act like an absent landlord and fail to have dialogue with all stakeholders.

He is very, very badly advised. If he'd done his homework then he'd have realised that beyond the media BS about a much loved chairman and well run club the reality on the ground is one of amazement that they're still here, and that preserving them in situ without also providing a personal vision for the future is storing up trouble.

Or maybe he is watching and waiting until he presses the big red button at the end of the season on Martinez ?

Well, that could be the case, but it could equally be a case of not causing upheaval mid season.

I seriously doubt that he's tossed in a pot of money & left it at that. I'm sure he has his plans & how he wants to put his 'stamp' on the team, but despite the fact that it's an awful campaign (aside from the Cup run), there's no point launching a new direction at this point. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here and anticipate that come the end of season, we'll see some changes begin to emerge.

why do people think the club is like the big brother house, true not much has changed YET, but lets wait a while and see what happens, btw why would martinez make that statement, if he didnt know any future plans.

Agreed. Everton Football Club has many spinning plates for which he is able to lay out his plans.

After the season? What an odd thing to say.
Tell me why would you want to wait till after the season has finished to convey your commercial, operational and infrastructure plans. The football result on Sunday has nothing to do with those topics.

Tell me why he would waste his time telling a group of fans stamping their feet and demanding answers after 3 weeks anything?

3 weeks hes been in the job and your running around with your head on fire.

I hope he never speaks again, just to watch people like you heads explode.

After the season? What an odd thing to say.
Tell me why would you want to wait till after the season has finished to convey your commercial, operational and infrastructure plans. The football result on Sunday has nothing to do with those topics.

Probably to not make any sort of upheaval mid season. There could be jobs on the line for all we know. He might be planning on making wholesale changes behind the scenes. Why upset the apple cart?

I actually think there's little more he can say at present which doesn't potentially compromise his plans for the future. He's let it be known there will be significant backing for new players and player retention; he can't say very much more about the stadium until all options have been explored and commercial discussions concluded, and he definitely cannot (nor should not) say anything about the management and coaching team at this stage of the season.

So what's left to talk about? Commercial and sponsorship strategy? - again not really appropriate to talk about it until concluded; Everton values - he spoke in his programme notes and in his short video with Bill enough to suggest he gets that.

We're 6 or 7 weeks short of the end of the season, I'd expect communications to start very shortly after our final game.

I actually think there's little more he can say at present which doesn't potentially compromise his plans for the future. He's let it be known there will be significant backing for new players and player retention; he can't say very much more about the stadium until all options have been explored and commercial discussions concluded, and he definitely cannot (nor should not) say anything about the management and coaching team at this stage of the season.

So what's left to talk about? Commercial and sponsorship strategy? - again not really appropriate to talk about it until concluded; Everton values - he spoke in his programme notes and in his short video with Bill enough to suggest he gets that.

We're 6 or 7 weeks short of the end of the season, I'd expect communications to start very shortly after our final game.

The art of communication is the language of leadership...we,ve seen none.
Now we can choose to fill up that vacuum with our own suppositions but it,s still a vacuum.
Only one person can create that Vacuum and in my experience great leadership avoids this at all costs.

Now we can choose to fill up that vacuum with our own suppositions but it,s still a vacuum.
Only one person can create that Vacuum and in my experience great leadership avoids this at all costs.

I think you are being a little impatient if you don't mind me saying so. His note in the programme fully expressed the direction of travel we will take - as stated above it doesn't make a huge amount of sense to elaborate for the reasons I gave.

2 people on a forum isnt a vacuum, its not even a blow job.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back