Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
He's left the last lot in charge in case you missed it.

Seriously: the moment I heard him say he'd give everything he had to Everton I was thinking this feller sounds more like a David Gold chancer than an Abramovic.

Can you not see the discrepancy between your attitude to the manager and the new shareholder?

How about we see what activities happen over the summer before we start judging him on nothing more than s few press snippets.

He's left the last lot in charge in case you missed it.

Thought you approved of kenwright these days? :Blink:

I mean, you're the one plastering the martinez thread with pictures like this...

o-ROBERTO-MARTINEZ-BILL-KENWRIGHT-570.jpg

Not worried he might have the say over darling bobby, are you? :oops:

Can you not see the discrepancy between your attitude to the manager and the new shareholder?

How about we see what activities happen over the summer before we start judging him on nothing more than s few press snippets.

Absolutely right. Makes you wonder if those who are pro-Martinez are backing away from Moshiri early so they'll blame him when Bobby gets his P45 (hopefully soon).

Really sums Dave up that he's giving Moshiri more stick than Martinez. Funny how one man gets all the time in the world and perpetual idolisation, and the other is mistrusted before he's even had the time to do anything.

Martinez: gave Everton its highest premier league total; got the team scoring record amounts of goals; boosted the squad valuation by tens of millions; taken us to Wembley.

Moshiri: bought 49.9% of the club's shares.

That's where we currently stand.

Let's not devalue one and get ahead of ourselves with the other shall we?

Martinez: gave Everton its highest premier league total; got the team scoring record amounts of goals; boosted the squad valuation by tens of millions; taken us to Wembley.

Lol, 5th is a complete irrelevance when Moyes got there, but you hold up Bobby's 5th place like it is some sort of Holy Grail of achievement.

I'm confused now. Did moshiri sign because of martinez?

Lol, 5th is a complete irrelevance when Moyes got there, but you hold up Bobby's 5th place like it is some sort of Holy Grail of achievement.
5th isn't the benchmark. The points total is. 5th is nowhere. It was in 2013/14 and it was before it.

These people are wronguns. They robbed a country of its natural resources and you're taking what they say at face value.

"I'll give them everything I have" = I wont give them the snot off my nose.

You have no way of knowing what his true intentions are yet you're judging him based on your own prejudices. You're telling people they're jumping the gun assuming he's going to be great for the club but you're just as guilty assuming he's lying about what his intentions are.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm not going to expect the 'rumoured' £100-150m that's been quoted, that could all be speculation. I'll wait until the summer and see how the club address the situations towards retaining Lukaku and wether we start to show more ambition in the transfer market.

There's nothing to judge Moshiri on yet.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back