Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Let's put it this way: d'you think he'd have bought into the dullard Moyes club that got people shovelling painkillers down their neck in order to watch? Martinez has added that flash of inspiration and good football that the outside world has become interested in - investors included.

Oh jesus.

Let's put it this way: d'you think he'd have bought into the dullard Moyes club that got people shovelling painkillers down their neck in order to watch? Martinez has added that flash of inspiration and good football that the outside world has become interested in - investors included.

It is funny that after (almost) 15 years (a slave) of Moyes

Suddenly an investor pops up 18 months into Martinez.

You have no way of knowing what his true intentions are yet you're judging him based on your own prejudices. You're telling people they're jumping the gun assuming he's going to be great for the club but you're just as guilty assuming he's lying about what his intentions are.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm not going to expect the 'rumoured' £100-150m that's been quoted, that could all be speculation. I'll wait until the summer and see how the club address the situations towards retaining Lukaku and wether we start to show more ambition in the transfer market.

There's nothing to judge Moshiri on yet.

His Spanish golden goose has already stated today that we can compete with every team in world.

Unless Martinez is making it up or lying, which is it @davek

5th isn't the benchmark. The points total is. 5th is nowhere. It was in 2013/14 and it was before it.

Seriously, so if we get 78 points and 5th it's better than say 72 and coming top 2. The points total means nothing we could win the league with 70 or 100 points, it's still winning the league.

You have no way of knowing what his true intentions are yet you're judging him based on your own prejudices. You're telling people they're jumping the gun assuming he's going to be great for the club but you're just as guilty assuming he's lying about what his intentions are.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm not going to expect the 'rumoured' £100-150m that's been quoted, that could all be speculation. I'll wait until the summer and see how the club address the situations towards retaining Lukaku and wether we start to show more ambition in the transfer market.

There's nothing to judge Moshiri on yet.
I'm not doing that at all. I'm stating that his intentions should be made clear. He'd have had to make those intentions public for anyone to accuse him of lying about them.

Martinez: gave Everton its highest premier league total; got the team scoring record amounts of goals; boosted the squad valuation by tens of millions; taken us to Wembley.

Moshiri: bought 49.9% of the club's shares.

That's where we currently stand.

Let's not devalue one and get ahead of ourselves with the other shall we?
and the worst defensive record in 25 years.

His Spanish golden goose has already stated today that we can compete with every team in world.

Unless Martinez is making it up or lying, which is it @davek
He's heard Moshiri state that Everton have his £1.3B to spend. That's what he said and Martinez is merely going with that. It must be true musn't it?

5th isn't the benchmark. The points total is. 5th is nowhere. It was in 2013/14 and it was before it.

1st is the benchmark David, points dont matter, only the placing does.

So your admitting Martinez is not going to hit the benchmark this season nor last?

Since when was taking Everton to Wembley an achievement?

Seriously, so if we get 78 points and 5th it's better than say 72 and coming top 2. The points total means nothing we could win the league with 70 or 100 points, it's still winning the league.

Two semi finals*

This thread's about Moshiri lads, not general chit-chat about Martinez.
There are plenty of threads to talk about Martinez.

We play cap football for the majority of the games. You should try watching us once in a while instead of making up fairy tales in your head, it'd help.......A lot. It's pure rawkness acting like we play footy from the gods, we don't and that's a fact pal

Martinez is a failure and a businessman like mush will identify weaknesses and pull the trigger

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back