Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
The art of communication is the language of leadership...we,ve seen none.
Now we can choose to fill up that vacuum with our own suppositions but it,s still a vacuum.
Only one person can create that Vacuum and in my experience great leadership avoids this at all costs.

I think you are making a massive mountain out of a mole hill.

I think you are being a little impatient if you don't mind me saying so. His note in the programme fully expressed the direction of travel we will take - as stated above it doesn't make a huge amount of sense to elaborate for the reasons I gave.
Spot on....
He needs a bit of time to take stock, assess options and deliver the right statement with intent

Why oh why are people in such a rush... he has provided good snippets of his plans now lets wait and see his detailed proposals... all in due course

Spot on....
He needs a bit of time to take stock, assess options and deliver the right statement with intent

Why oh why are people in such a rush... he has provided good snippets of his plans now lets wait and see his detailed proposals... all in due course

Aside from a few cranks on the internet I think most people are fairly relaxed and quietly optimistic.

I think you are being a little impatient if you don't mind me saying so. His note in the programme fully expressed the direction of travel we will take - as stated above it doesn't make a huge amount of sense to elaborate for the reasons I gave.

The thread is not about me take us away from the subject matter.
I believe his notes in the programme are nothing more than a day 1 welcome to the fanbase.
Where is the vision, the conceptual language to map out the future then the detail with transparency.
So far nothing more than a welcome note from than man would be king.

Indeed, he can take as long as he wants, im pretty sure he wont wanna see his "investment" stagnate.

"I will give them everything I have"

And people are still running around looking for sand buckets to put their heads out.
You're so gullible.

I bet you thought Earl was going to turn the commercial side of the club around because he had a hamburger joint in Hollywood.

These people are wronguns. They robbed a country of its natural resources and you're taking what they say at face value.

"I'll give them everything I have" = I wont give them the snot off my nose.

You're so gullible.

I bet you thought Earl was going to turn the commercial side of the club around because he had a hamburger joint in Hollywood.

These people are wronguns. They robbed a country of its natural resources and you're taking what they say at face value.

They simply cant be ANY worse than the last lot David.

They simply cant be ANY worse than the last lot David.
He's left the last lot in charge in case you missed it.

Seriously: the moment I heard him say he'd give everything he had to Everton I was thinking this feller sounds more like a David Gold chancer than an Abramovic.

I think he may have had a conversation with Martinez based on his comments regarding lukaku, he said Everton can compete with any team in the world financially, so my thoughts are why make a statement like that without knowing how much he is prepared to plough into the club?

Well personally I judge a man by his actions rather than his words.

BUT HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING!!!!

firehair.gif
firehair.gif

You're so gullible.

Did earls investment enable improvements to finch farm? Which is what appears to have happened since moshiri came on board, I was pretty skeptical at first but even I can see it must be his investment that has allowed this to take place, you appear to be more of a WUM than I first ever thought

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back