Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters

"Financially we can now compete with anyone in world football" - Roberto is feeling confident.

Well that's only right to suggest isn't it?

After all, didn't the Persian say he would put all of his wealth at our disposal? That's over a billion quid then.

Martinez is taking him at his word. If we haven't got that cash to play with then maybe Moshiri should present himself in a more professional manner?

Other clubs get takeovers / de facto takeovers and their new owners explain the nature of their involvement. We get one and it's a one liner about providing cash in the future.

Time for this feller to give a serious interview and inform us what's what.

After all, didn't the Persian say he would put all of his wealth at our disposal? That's over a billion quid then.

Martinez is taking him at his word. If we haven't got that cash to play with then maybe Moshiri should present himself in a more professional manner?

Other clubs get takeovers / de facto takeovers and their new owners explain the nature of their involvement. We get one and it's a one liner about providing cash in the future.

you are not going to spoil it for me my man...

Yeah I think he should do one like the one Abramovic did when he joined Chelsea.

You'll get what you want at the end of the season.

I would expect nothing sooner.

I think there's a lot of edgy people wondering just what Moshiri's game is, tbh.

Cant blame people for wondering out loud...they're just filling the gaping vacuum where a plan should have been announced in the first week or so after he took effective control.

First rule of control: manage the message or have it managed for you.

I think it's a nudge in the ribs of Moshiri to remind him that we've had enough of being kept at arms length at this club.

Perfectly stated indeed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back