Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
we get a billionaire and rumours that Liverpool have Middle eastern multi billionaires
interested in taking over, the life of a blue.

I'm surprised they haven't started a rumour saying that some Intergalactic Trillionaire has decided to buy them and every other club via proxies in order to close them down and ensure that Liberpewlfutbaklub wins the Galaxy Cup 6 times......

Nothing to say really...

upload_2016-4-2_8-58-19.webp

I'm surprised they haven't started a rumour saying that some Intergalactic Trillionaire has decided to buy them and every other club via proxies in order to close them down and ensure that Liberpewlfutbaklub wins the Galaxy Cup 6 times......
Check the date !!!

He'd have had to make those intentions public for anyone to accuse him of lying about them.
This took me back many years... I was on a bus in the late '70's when we stopped for an elderly lady. She was angry at the bus being late and took the driver to task.
"Why don't you publish a timetable so we know when you're coming?" She shouted.
"So people like you don't stand on the corner and tell us when we're late!" Was his reply.

This took me back many years... I was on a bus in the late '70's when we stopped for an elderly lady. She was angry at the bus being late and took the driver to task.
"Why don't you publish a timetable so we know when you're coming?" She shouted.
"So people like you don't stand on the corner and tell us when we're late!" Was his reply.
boom boom

He said "I'll give Everton whatever I have". Well he has £1.3B.....

Dave. FFP is still in play.

People may think it's gone due to the massive premier league TV deals. This is a fallicy. It's still alive and well.

Don't be expecting him to go silly.

It'll just guarantee signings every year. Rather than the "where's the arteta money bill?" Era

People may think it's gone due to the massive premier league TV deals. This is a fallicy. It's still alive and well.

It'll just guarantee signings every year. Rather than the "where's the arteta money bill?" Era
You better tell the entitled then. They wont be happy.

As @The Esk mentioned somewhere, we should be ok for 70m on average over the next 3 seasons I believe.

Davek you seem to be the only person obsessively concerned wit Mosh's, full plan of what he's going to do, where he's going to build a stadium how much he's going to put etc etc etc. If I was Mosh and reading this I wouldn't tell you either. Stop being so needy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back