Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri: I understand the excitement. But it all revolves around the personal wealth he has rather than any real idea of what's realistically on the agenda.

I've said before, and I think it's right, if we go this summer without a substantial net spend and no firm plans to announce on the stadium then alarm bells will ring....loudly.
Well except for the fact that he's said that he will be providing funds to sign and hold onto players. And also that the stadium issue will be addressed. I'm not sure what you're expecting? A signed document with an agreement that if he fails to do those things, he forfeits all his wealth to the club?

Also, kudos on completely ignoring the counterpoints on your Martinez love-in

So what are you expecting then? Moshiri has always said he will provide funds which you have even just said yourself, so what else can he do ffs
Simply stated: a plan or vision regarding where he wants to see Everton in 5 years time. An explanation of Blue Heaven and possible partners in that vehicle he may have - what it will and wont mean for our future development. Where we stand on debt. How he sees Everton becoming a strong business capable of generating revenue. If there is no scheme right now in the pipeline, what sort of facility is he looking at producing in terms of capacity etc.

As said, all other clubs get this type of explanation when a significant changing of the guard occurs. Here, though, we've just had a few sentences in a matchday programme vaguely stating that cash will be available.

Maybe you think it's ok that we're left in the dark on those issues and that, as per the last regime, the new major share owner and de facto man in control bears no responsibility to communicate more than he has?

Simply stated: a plan or vision regarding where he wants to see Everton in 5 years time. An explanation of Blue Heaven and possible partners in that vehicle he may have - what it will and wont mean for our future development. Where we stand on debt. How he sees Everton becoming a strong business capable of generating revenue. If there is no scheme right now in the pipeline, what sort of facility is he looking at producing in terms of capacity etc.

As said, all other clubs get this type of explanation when a significant changing of the guard occurs. Here, though, we've just had a few sentences in a matchday programme vaguely stating that cash will be available.

Maybe you think it's ok that we're left in the dark on those issues and that, as per the last regime, the new major share owner and de facto man in control bears no responsibility to communicate more than he has?

lollollollol

Didn't realise you were a major shareholder in Everton fc to demand all this. Self entitlement is amazing, yet worrying at the same time

Jeeeeez......

Boohoo I want to know, you need to tell me blah blah .....buy some shares and you maybe be privy to that information

lollollollol

Didn't realise you were a major shareholder in Everton fc to demand all this. Self entitlement is amazing, yet worrying at the same time

Jeeeeez......

Boohoo I want to know, you need to tell me blah blah .....buy some shares and you maybe be privy to that information
This ^^^ is why Everton supporters wiill always be treated like door mats.

"You dont need to tell us anything, boss man. It's not our place to ask. Please dont flog us Mr Moshiri".*

I've actually seen that term of address on here - "Mr Moshiri". Lol.

"You dont need to tell us anything, boss man. It's not our place to ask. Please dont flog us Mr Moshiri".*

lollol

Your level of entitlement is amazing, buy some shares and keep us informed dave :coffee:

..he's going on what Moshiri said. He cant tell for sure.

As said, we wit an see what happens.
Do you really think Martinez is just guessing based on what Moshiri has said in the press? Just because Moshiri hasn't announced his plans to the world doesn't mean the manager hasn't been told what message to give the press.

The mush will do what it takes to turn an £85m investment to ensure he gets a decent return.

Business, innit

Yeah, and businessmen like him never make a mistake do they?

I was reading an article today where Usmanov reveals this feller actually advised against him making some of his most lucrative deals.

I wouldn't underestimate the potential for a less than unblemished regime here.

No matter though, it's his train set and of course he can smash it up.

*tugs forelock*

I was reading an article today where Usmanov reveals this feller actually advised against him making some of his most lucrative deals.

*tugs forelock*

Of course you wouldn't, it doesn't surprise me one bit. You can keep banging this drum now because you haven't had a letter detailing his plans

*tugs forelock*

Dave. You're beginning to sound as rambling crazy , similar as the BU nutcases on twitter.

I think you should leave this thread and Moshiri alone for a bit.

Well, the previous board didn't do what you're demanding did they?

So who are you to demand this of Moshiri?

It's contrary to your logic on the manager where previous years set the benchmark.

Maybe you need to give your head a wobble and then read a history book on the club.

No, you cant use it as a case for a dismissal either.

He gave us our best PL season and has us at Wembley with a good shot of a cup win for the first time in 21 years.

Anyone who believes he should go after three seasons for that and registering a couple of midtable seasons need to give their heads a wobble and then read a history book on the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back