Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Dont know many, but I did have an aquaitence with both (Peter) Hargreaves and (Stephen) Lansdown. A few years back mind.

You had to get Lansdown under promise of being shot to say anything in public. Even since he bought Bristol City, a public appearance is rare. Accountant as it happens.

Hargreaves? Polar opposite. But both hugely successful

Hahaha, you could never shut Peter up lol

Bill loves the limelight, he craves it, Moshiri doesnt.

Moshiri doesn't have to. He's bought a dog to sit on the board for him, he needn't to bark for himself.

The critique stands that there's been very little communication between Moshiri and the supporters.

Moshiri doesn't have to. He's bought a dog to sit on the board for him, he needn't to bark for himself.

The critique stands that there's been very little communication between Moshiri and the supporters.

Hes said all he needs to tho, hes said he will address the stadium issue, hes said he will try and keep our better players and hes said he will give the manager the funds needed to take us forward.

Im actually baffled about what more you need to know?

Actually, I think that's a fair point.
He doesn't have to like, but an interview with a half decent newspaper wouldn't be a bad thing.

Down to him at the end. Personally, if he sanctions a net spend of 50million+ this summer then he'll have demonstrated more in actions than any words could possibly do, and I'd be more than happy with that. Words are cheap, we've listened to Kenwright babbling on over the years and now Martinez has verbal diarrhea, so someone quietly getting on with stuff and delivering would be quite refreshing.

Hes said all he needs to tho, hes said he will address the stadium issue, hes said he will try and keep our better players and hes said he will give the manager the funds needed to take us forward.

Im actually baffled about what more you need to know?

Erm...the old regime being left in charge seemed to rattle a few cages as I seem to recall. Add to that the complete lack of plan for a stadium solution, and now we have a holding company comprised of who knows who in effective control...more than a few questions that could be answered in that lot. I'd also throw in the lack of communication with Lukaku. It speaks volumes to me that the player expressed a wish to meet with Moshiri a couple of weeks before coming out with his statements this week. Given the fact that Moshiri has stated he sees preserving what talent we have here I'd say that was a huge balls up not to get in touch with Lukaku. Maybe in all the rush to blame Martinez for Lukaku's stance that little episode was brushed under the carpet.

Erm...the old regime being left in charge seemed to rattle a few cages as I seem to recall. Add to that the complete lack of plan for a stadium solution, and now we have a holding company comprised of who knows who in effective control...more than a few questions that could be answered in that lot. I'd also throw in the lack of communication with Lukaku. It speaks volumes to me that the player expressed a wish to meet with Moshiri a couple of weeks before coming out with his statements this week. Given the fact that Moshiri has stated he sees preserving what talent we have here I'd say that was a huge balls up not to get in touch with Lukaku. Maybe in all the rush to blame Martinez for Lukaku's stance that little episode was brushed under the carpet.

So you know that Moshiri hasnt spoken to Lukaku?

As for the stadium, you think its an easy task do you? Are you suggesting we just walk into B&Q and ask for a flatpack stadia please? It takes time, something you seem to think we dont have, your running around after 3 weeks with your hair on fire.

Just sit back and re-watch your Magnificent 72 DVD again, Moshiri got this.

tumblr_mjrx0i9Vd11qa1cebo1_500.png

So you know that Moshiri hasnt spoken to Lukaku?

As for the stadium, you think its an easy task do you? Are you suggesting we just walk into B&Q and ask for a flatpack stadia please? It takes time, something you seem to think we dont have, your running around after 3 weeks with your hair on fire.

Just sit back and re-watch your Magnificent 72 DVD again, Moshiri got this.
If he has he didn't do a very good job then did he?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back