Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
As for the stadium, you think its an easy task do you? Are you suggesting we just walk into B&Q and ask for a flatpack stadia please? It takes time, something you seem to think we dont have, your running around after 3 weeks with your hair on fire.

One rule for Martinez ("he needs more than three years to implement his vision") and another for Moshiri ("it shouldn't take three weeks to lay down a blueprint for the new stadium!")

Has anyone thought that maybe Moshiri isn't an attention seeking idiot?

Why would he feel a need to be speaking all the time to the media ? Or giving a running commentary on his plans?

This isn't liverpool. When he speaks it'll be worth waiting for.

Most on the forum can see this, maybe have a word with David.

I think hes the best thing that has happened to this club in my lifetime, off the pitch.
He's done nothing whatsoever. Hes a gangsters bag man. If we'd got Usmanov at least we'd have been getting the mechanic and not his oily rag.

Some of the articles I've read about Moshiri today make him sound like Mr Bean. He looks a bit dopey too.

He's done nothing whatsoever. Hes a gangsters bag man. If we'd got Usmanov at least we'd have been getting the mechanic and not his oily rag.

Some of the articles I've read about Moshiri today make him sound like Mr Bean. He looks a bit dopey too.
Usmanov, one of the richest blokes in the world, one of the best businessman in the world, hand picks Mosh to be his representitve on several of the boards of his massive companies.

Just to clarify, he sits back and let's Mosh run his main businesses.

Yeah he's nailed on to be a Mr Bean type is Farhad.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back