Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Yeah. Also in there was examples of the feller advising against investing in Facebook.

Great stuff. He's certainly got a great antenna.

Yes, he does have a great antenna, that is as close as fact as you will get. He's advised on and made investments which have made billions of pounds. So what if he advised against Facebook, anyone in business knows that tech/web companies are high risk and a competitor can finish them overnight. You can't seriously be questioning his investment knowledge and skill based on that?

He's done nothing whatsoever. Hes a gangsters bag man. If we'd got Usmanov at least we'd have been getting the mechanic and not his oily rag.

Some of the articles I've read about Moshiri today make him sound like Mr Bean. He looks a bit dopey too.
Why don't you go and support Newcastle Dave? They have an owner you could genuinely get your teeth into and think their fans would appreciate you. Go on. Go. Please.

Without a shadow
You comfort yourself with that thought mate.

I'm consistent in my postings. I'm loyal and not fickle.

I suppose it makes that fickleness easier to handle and justify if you can drag down someone who won't have anything to do with the witch hunt.

Support your manager and support your team. The constant derision of both on here (and from people who really should know better and who no doubt see themselves as the rational core of the forum) really is a disgrace. Wtf have they ever done other than to do their best for this club and secure its best PL season and get us to Wembley this season?

Oh, but we've got Moshiris money now so let's get Mourinho in and let him spend £200M. We can take the short cut and buy success.

Absolutely sickening. And then some bridle at the word "entitled" - well, if the cap fits.....

You comfort yourself with that thought mate.

I'm consistent in my postings. I'm loyal and not fickle.

I suppose it makes that fickleness easier to handle and justify if you can drag down someone who won't have anything to do with the witch hunt.

Support your manager and support your team. The constant derision of both on here (and from people who really should know better and who no doubt see themselves as the rational core of the forum) really is a disgrace. Wtf have they ever done other than to do their best for this club and secure its best PL season and get us to Wembley this season?

Oh, but we've got Moshiris money now so let's get Mourinho in and let him spend £200M. We can take the short cut and buy success.

Absolutely sickening. And then some bridle at the word "entitled" - well, if the cap fits.....
But your issue seems to be that Moshiri isn't doing enough, not that he's going to spend loads of money. I mean yesterday you were saying that his net spend this summer is what we should judge him on.

Unbelievable we wait for someone like Moshiri to come along and already some knifes are out, perhaps judge after this summer before making conclusions.

He could make a statement and change our manager, I'm sure the thought has crossed his mind.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back