Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Davek you seem to be the only person obsessively concerned wit Mosh's, full plan of what he's going to do, where he's going to build a stadium how much he's going to put etc etc etc. If I was Mosh and reading this I wouldn't tell you either. Stop being so needy

I think it was fair to say something like this within 24 hrs of him taking over, but a month later I would have expected to hear something, anything really........

Martinez: gave Everton its highest premier league total; got the team scoring record amounts of goals; boosted the squad valuation by tens of millions; taken us to Wembley.

Moshiri: bought 49.9% of the club's shares.

That's where we currently stand.

Let's not devalue one and get ahead of ourselves with the other shall we?
That's one incredibly one eyed way of looking at it... Cuts both ways though:

Martinez: Wasted the best squad assembled at Everton in several decades; finished bottom half for the first time in almost a decade; followed it up with (likely) a second bottom half finish in a row for the first time since 2000-2002; had us knocked out of both cup competitions at the first time of asking for the first time in our history; managed us to (likely) the worst home league record in our history; oversaw a team that gave away 3 two goal leads in a single season, and multiple other leads

Moshiri: Bought 49.9% of the club's shares.

Let's not overvalue one and get ahead of ourselves in denigrating the other, shall we?

Last edited:
That's one incredibly one eyed way of looking at it... Cuts both ways though:

Martinez: Wasted the best squad assembled at Everton in several decades; finished bottom half for the first time in almost a decade; followed it up with (likely) a second bottom half finish in a row for the first time since 2000-2002; had us knocked out of both cup competitions at the first time of asking for the first time in our history; managed us to (likely) the worst home league record in our history; oversaw a team that gave away 3 two goal leads in a single season, and multiple other leads

Moshiri: Bought 49.9% of the club's shares.

Let's not overvalue one and get ahead of ourselves in denigrating the other, shall we?
Moshiri: I understand the excitement. But it all revolves around the personal wealth he has rather than any real idea of what's realistically on the agenda.

I've said before, and I think it's right, if we go this summer without a substantial net spend and no firm plans to announce on the stadium then alarm bells will ring....loudly.

Moshiri: I understand the excitement. But it all revolves around the personal wealth he has rather than any real idea of what's realistically on the agenda.

I've said before, and I think it's right, if we go this summer without a substantial net spend and no firm plans to announce on the stadium then alarm bells will ring....loudly.

Dave. You're getting well ahead of yourself on this. You really are.

As @The Esk clearly has indicated multiple times. We have somewhat of a war chest in the summer.

Regardless of the stadium issue.

Myself and him disagreed in relation to spending it all in one year or three.

But really there is nothing to be worrying your head about. Its the FA CUP semi final we should be more concerned with right now.

Dave. You're getting well ahead of yourself on this. You really are.

As @The Esk clearly has indicated multiple times. We have somewhat of a war chest in the summer.

Regardless of the stadium issue.

Myself and him disagreed in relation to spending it all in one year or three.

But really there is nothing to be worrying your head about. Its the FA CUP semi final we should be more concerned with right now.
I think in terms of 'getting ahead' of ourselves we should wait to see the net spend for this summer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back