Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Mate, these conversations can only ever end one way, my advice would be to drop it.

All the mods volunteer their time not to exercise power, we can all do that in our real lives, but to have a football forum blues enjoy spending time on.

Re Moshiri he's definitely going it alone. He now has agreement to acquire 76.6% of the equity (including the 49.9% he already owns).

Hello Esk! I've been popping in and out of the forum since the Chelsea match. When did this happen?

Imagine how much of a smack in the face that was for him.

His former club, all his old mates and enemies and his new team didnt even compete.

Pretty sure he agreed with Bills comments then, "What a Manager", indeed.

I made some excuses for the team after that result as I was still on the fence and giving him some breathing room in light of the FA cup win. I was hoping that performance would be a blip and we'd go back to how we played against Chelsea for Utd. I imagine he wouldn't have enjoyed it, but I don't think it will have him thinking of sacking Martinez just yet. I reckon he is going to just get his feet underneath the table until the end of the season and then he and his team will analyse the season and decide on a more defined plan to move the club forward.

Hello Esk! I've been popping in and out of the forum since the Chelsea match. When did this happen?

I dont have them in front of me and cant recall the date the options agreement were signed. KEOIC found the documents when doing a search of Moshiri's IoM holding company, Blue Heaven a few days ago.

I dont have them in front of me and cant recall the date the options agreement were signed. KEOIC found the documents when doing a search of Moshiri's IoM holding company, Blue Heaven a few days ago.
Cheers! I was just curious when that came out as that was the first I had heard of it, don't really need a specific date.

We had suspected that was the plan from the beginning, I do feel a lot more comfortable knowing that to be the case now and that this could end up being a full takeover.

We had suspected that was the plan from the beginning, I do feel a lot more comfortable knowing that to be the case now and that this could end up being a full takeover.

Exactly, it should be of great comfort to all Blues. Whether it's a total takeover or not is not yet clear but Moshiri has the agreement for complete control as he goes above 75%.

This assumes no further issues of shares which might occur as he puts money into the club. In theory he could go above 90% by doing that and purchase the remaining shares on demand.

Re Moshiri he's definitely going it alone. He now has agreement to acquire 76.6% of the equity (including the 49.9% he already owns).

Hi mate. I totally respect your knowledge on these things so this is not intended to contradict what you've said already. If anything, it probably sums up my naivety on these matters. Anyway, when we say Mr Moshiri owns 49.9% of the club, with an option to take this to 76.6% (and possibly beyond in the future), would it be true to say that in fact "Blue Heaven" owns the shares in the club and not Mr Moshiri, albeit he owns Blue Heaven so is the de facto owner of the shares. However, is it possible that me could sell a percentage of Blue Heaven to one or more associates / investors in the future?

Hi mate. I totally respect your knowledge on these things so this is not intended to contradict what you've said already. If anything, it probably sums up my naivety on these matters. Anyway, when we say Mr Moshiri owns 49.9% of the club, with an option to take this to 76.6% (and possibly beyond in the future), would it be true to say that in fact "Blue Heaven" owns the shares in the club and not Mr Moshiri, albeit he owns Blue Heaven so is the de facto owner of the shares. However, is it possible that me could sell a percentage of Blue Heaven to one or more associates / investors in the future?

Yes on all counts.

Infact I would go as far as to say that is his long term plan.

Whilst retaining major shareholder status within EFC.

The only question would be his sale of Blue Heaven shares (unlikely as that his is private investment vehicle) or EFC shares (more likely).

His 2012 Arsenal open letter actually indicated that was his preference for Stadium development funding.

Yes on all counts.

Infact I would go as far as to say that is his long term plan.

Whilst retaining major shareholder status within EFC.

The only question would be his sale of Blue Heaven shares (unlikely as that his is private investment vehicle) or EFC shares (more likely).

His 2012 Arsenal open letter actually indicated that was his preference for Stadium development funding.

He didnt ask you.

Valid question mate and I never mind anyone having a view or questioning anything I've said.

You are totally correct in that it is Blue Holdings who hold the 49.9% and the options. Blue Holdings is currently owned directly or indirectly wholly by Moshiri. There is nothing to stop him from selling some or all of BH subject to that person passing the "proper owners" test if their holding in Everton went above 30%.

I am not aware of him wanting to sell or bring other investors into BH.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back