Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,279 92.3%

• Total voters
i think given the very public displays of disapproval from us fans, the banners, the media now biting back and in some cases taking the total p!ss out of our club and the players who certainly look like they've given up on him... if Moshiri and the board had any faith in Bobby Brown Shoes we would have seen a statement by now backing the fraud.

You would like to think Moshiri has the final say on things, but whilst he holds the most shares, he doesn't have the overall majority that would give him ultimate power.
He has.

As the other Directors now only hold a small fraction fraction of the total equity.

In theory he could be out voted on the board, but in reality it's now his call what happens as he's bought that right.

He has.

As the other Directors now only hold a small fraction fraction of the total equity.

In theory he could be out voted on the board, but in reality it's now his call what happens as he's bought that right.
Let's hope so!! With transfers and a new manager in the summer, I'm sure kenwright will have a say on things too, he always does!

I welcomed the arrival of Moshiri and his initial chat heralding a new start. This does not seem to be the case now. More like a silent partner at the back keeping his head down. really concerned here that we have a muppet for a majority shareholder.

I welcomed the arrival of Moshiri and his initial chat heralding a new start. This does not seem to be the case now. More like a silent partner at the back keeping his head down. really concerned here that we have a muppet for a majority shareholder.

Who has spent £££££££ for his shares?

Ok mate.

What's another £2m really?......keeping Martinez over the past 4-5 months has cost us so much more....I'd argue Stones' transfer value in the summer has dropped by at least 10m, and probably Lukaku's too .....also Barkley's career is nowhere near where it should be....
Our league position has become a joke, which is gonna make it harder to attract top players in the summer....and we've lost the best opportunity in years to win the FA Cup....

It's sad our Club standards have dropped so much that this total underachievement was deemed acceptable for all these months....it's even sadder that in that time Liverpool showed how much bigger a club they are by removing Rodgers when he wasn't meeting their standards...

2 horrible seasons and still we wait for Kenwright and the board to show some balls....

Put it this way, if we can afford to spend 14 million on a lad from Russia who can't kick a ball straight then 2 million to see Martinez gone shouldn't be a reason to hesitate pulling the trigger.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.