Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
What Esk has just posted basically.

I had never heard of the bloke till recently. But, I am very happy to rely on the advice/knowledge of others in areas of life that I know little about.

@Allezfan on stats and stuff. Not maths though.

Etc etc.

Stats eh? I've been relying on him for beard and relationship advice. With this update he's pretty much a one stop shop for all my information requirements.

I'm not suggesting he's pulling the strings. I'm suggesting that he's probably being a stumbling block to Moshiri implementing what he wants. He should be aiding him not making the defence for embarassing performances and a lame duck manager.
So, despite the fact none of that is true and is all assumption and probablys you believe it and post it anyway.

Like I said...

So, despite the fact none of that is true and is all assumption and probablys you believe it and post it anyway.

Like I said...

While he's at the club I will always view him as a stumbling block to our success and of course I'm probably well off. But I'm a cynical lad who sees no role for him at the club going forward with his ''what a manager'' drivel.

I hold him responsible for not making the change before the embarrasment at Anfield.

So you have heard some news? Please pass it on.

BTW FLHD nothing like a few good posts to get things livened up is there?;):coffee:

I completely believe the esks comments on the subject, but in addition a mate of mine knows a national football journo (no I'm not naming him :)) and he told me today that Martinez is 100% finished at Everton

While he's at the club I will always view him as a stumbling block to our success and of course I'm probably well off. But I'm a cynical lad who sees no role for him at the club going forward with his ''what a manager'' drivel.

I hold him responsible for not making the change before the embarrasment at Anfield.
He has not the power to do anything any more. The sooner peplople realise this and stop beating the very tired and worn 'Kenwright is the root of all evil' drum the better for everyone.

He has no power. He is not in charge. He isn't very well.

Let's leave him alone

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back