Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,279 92.3%

• Total voters
You're on a roll tonight lad

I have supported Everton all my living memory and that stretches for over 60 years, my father was life long blue as were my grandparents. I was born in Walton and for the most part grew up in L4 never more than a mile from GP. I love the club and it sickens me to see the level that it has been reduced to by this smooth talking charlatan. I want him gone.

Obviously Moshiri wants to start his time at the club by having a good relationship with the fans, so he'll be considering sacking Martinez because the majority want him gone.

At the same time, I'm sure he doesn't want to be seen as some dictator willing to chuck the manager several months into his investment.

Think he'll chuck Martinez but won't do it until Summer.

What have you seen or heard to the contrary that gives you hope we have a man with a back bone of steel?

What Esk has just posted basically.

I had never heard of the bloke till recently. But, I am very happy to rely on the advice/knowledge of others in areas of life that I know little about.

So, on here, and knowing him, when @The Esk is happy, me too.

@Eggs on player stuff.

@Allezfan on stats and stuff. Not maths though.

Etc etc.

Anyone who has operated successfully in the former Soviet states of central Asia has a back bone of steel.

Or kept his head below the parapet. As I said in another post point me where he has said some thing to show he can get a grip at Everton and get stuck in because right now I have heard more chat in a graveyard.

All this just shows how pathetic Bill Kenwright has been for this club that even now when he should be in the background he's still making hugely detrimental decisions regarding the club's future.

We really let him off the hook for far too years. His lack of ambition is sickening.
Complete and utter bollox.

Are you all absolutely convinced that this fella is going to invest real money into us? Honestly, I can see continuing to splash out here and there because of the TV deals but I don't see him pouring too much of his own cash in.

Or kept his head below the parapet. As I said in another post point me where he has said some thing to show he can get a grip at Everton and get stuck in because right now I have heard more chat in a graveyard.

One of the characteristics of operating successfully in the region is operate on a need to know basis, so it's not surprising if it goes quiet from time to time.

I have supported Everton all my living memory and that stretches for over 60 years, my father was life long blue as were my grandparents. I was born in Walton and for the most part grew up in L4 never more than a mile from GP. I love the club and it sickens me to see the level that it has been reduced to by this smooth talking charlatan. I want him gone.
Who doesn't.

You're way off beam taking a side swipe at Moshiri though

Obviously Moshiri wants to start his time at the club by having a good relationship with the fans, so he'll be considering sacking Martinez because the majority want him gone.

At the same time, I'm sure he doesn't want to be seen as some dictator willing to chuck the manager several months into his investment.

Think he'll chuck Martinez but won't do it until Summer.

Time better spent to get shut now rather than give him hope of hanging on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.