Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Staying quiet until the summer.

Especially in relation to the management position.

You have to avoid an 'unfair dismissal' claim.

No footballer manager goes down the "unfair dismissal" route as there is a statutory cap on compensation of £79,000.

He would have to go down the breach of contract route. That would be dependent upon there being, or not being an agreed payment termination clause - highly unlikely that there is not such a clause in his contract.

I cannot recall a time in the clubs history apart from Gregg vs Kenwright when there has been so much mixed messaging and dissent eminating from within and outside of the club.

It feels to me at least that the old guard headed up by bill is in a spiteful mood "sod them..no one,s telling me what to do, promises have been made and I intend to keep them" and Moshiri whom is running silent and using a different playbook to the old guard. I would not be surprised if Kenwrights crew are attempting to run disruptive story's via there long established media contacts whilst Moshiri keeps his cool.

As I said it feels like Moshiri vs Kenwright situation which will not be resolved till Moshiri purchases more shares(June?). Until then IMHO we as fans have to get behind Moshiri and support him and if required counter balance the push from the old guard through active and peaceful protests.

Wild speculation, you haven't a clue what's going on behind closed doors, just as none of us did before Moshri was announced.

No footballer manager goes down the "unfair dismissal" route as there is a statutory cap on compensation of £79,000.

He would have to go down the breach of contract route. That would be dependent upon there being, or not being an agreed payment termination clause.

He would also find it difficult to get his next job i would imagine.

Don't let Martinez cloud your judgement, he's a top RB and we still have a very good squad of players, top 6 squad with 200m to spend, that's tempting to any manager.

Don't let Martinez cloud your judgement, he's a top RB and we still have a very good squad of players, top 6 squad with 200m to spend, that's tempting to any manager.
i like Coleman but the lad couldn't cross his legs.

Yeah the lad Bayern Munich wanted but we told them to do one.
Bayern? We showed them...
August last year...

But right back Coleman, 26, is also in demand with the transfer window closing on Tuesday.

Everton have rejected an inquiry from top French club PSG, but the word from the continent last night was that Pep Guardiola’s Bayern were preparing a bid of £18m.

I ain't heard nothing off them to be honest they've been quiet like you said

They've remained silent, rightly or wrongly as he is getting the boot mate.

If he wasn't getting the chop, they'd have issued a statement backing him in no uncertain terms and made it clear he was getting funds in the Summer for transfers.

Everything that's being said is coming from Martinez and no one else.

The stuff he is saying is becoming more and more desperate and contradictory if you look at it.

Take his most recent guff about not having had money to spend and the squad needing a clear out in the Summer. Up until this week he was insisting that the squad was fine, just needed a few tweaks.

Their silence speaks volumes mate and he knows it !

Everton "We've got some of the best young talents in the league though, Stones, remember him, Barkley, Lukaku, Coleman, oh, and you've got 200m to spend in the summer."

Jose "maybe I was a little hasty, Stones and Barkley you say, tell me more about this Boy's Pen Bill, sell it to me..."

If we spend anywhere near 100m, let alone 200m I'd be over the moon. This is Everton though.

He would have to go down the breach of contract route. That would be dependent upon there being, or not being an agreed payment termination clause - highly unlikely that there is not such a clause in his contract.

Legal issues though esk.

Legal issues.

Yet some of our fans are demanding things from Moshiri.

They've remained silent, rightly or wrongly as he is getting the boot mate.

If he wasn't getting the chop, they'd have issued a statement backing him in no uncertain terms and made it clear he was getting funds in the Summer for transfers.

Everything that's being said is coming from Martinez and no one else.

The stuff he is saying is becoming more and more desperate and contradictory if you look at it.

Take his most recent guff about not having had money to spend and the squad needing a clear out in the Summer. Up until this week he was insisting that the squad was fine, just needed a few tweaks.

Their silence speaks volumes mate and he knows it !
I know mate your right a big part off my head like knows he's gone but a small part off me is worried that they're is something afoot like in his contract that might swing in his favour

I know mate your right a big part off my head like knows he's gone but a small part off me is worried that they're is something afoot like in his contract that might swing in his favour

Add to that the fact that no one from the club is doing anythng to protect him from the mauling he's been getting from the press and media.

He's been thrown to the lions mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back