Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

And I think we are doing things properly although from the fans perspective I understand why it appears we are not.
That is why the board is in place and we aren't run by a democratic vote of 40,000 matchgoing Evertonians.
The board is there to make informed decisions that won't necessarily be popular or what people want, but that are the right ones.
I hope that under Moshiri we will show more ambition, and some of that would for me include getting rid of the manager.
Even though it would be popular to get rid right now, it is quite logical to wait till the seasons conclusions for a number of reasons.
A lack of public statements, whilst also frustrating for some is also sensible in my eyes to.
Best waiting till the end of the season and making a clean break of it all.

If we win our last 3 games he will defo be here next season imo, think he'll be here regardless myself but if we win our next 3 that'll be 4 on the bounce and there will be cries he's turned it around.

Fact is nobody knows for sure if he is staying or going, it's all sheer speculation and guess work. People like Esk get genuine bits of info and I have absolutely no doubt they are genuine but things can change. Mourinho may say no, De Boer may decide to stay at Ajax, Koeman may want to stay at Soton and Pellegrini may decide to take a break, we win 4 on the spin and all of a sudden situations and opinions change.

Fact is, nothing is done or decided to the point it's set in stone so we can't do anything but wait.

Attually mate if youd read the previous pages youd have known the contact went like this

Everton: Hi this is Everton FC, how can i help?

Jose: Hi this is Jose Mourinho and i believe you have job opening in the summer

Can you imagine if that actually happened like that lol

brighton-middlesbrough-sky-bet-championship-brighton_3389918.jpg

Would love to believe that mate. I hope it is true. 3 decades of having the hope pounded out of you does these things though!
I know what you mean, with the media were plucky little Everton And so on and so forth, not winning anything in 20 years doesnt help.
Everton have changed now, we suddenly gone from being on the dole to winning the lottery, from eating microwave meals to having our own chef, from driving an old A reg larda to driving a farrari.
For Jose the thought of beating Pep, Wenger, LVG and the new Chelsea manager with Everton(plucky little Everton) with money to spend must be very very tempting, nit to mention a 20 goal a season striker

The fume when Everton post that picture of RM and Moshiri as our Catalan prince signs a new 3 year deal...
What a day that's going to be.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back