Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Is this deffo a done deal, can the premier league put a spanner in the works and block the deal?
Yes, they can refuse to approve it.

But so long as he's gotten rid of his Arsenal shares, I can't really see any reason why they would. He's already been part of a group that has held a major shareholding in a Premier League club (and is by far the less dodgy of the two people involved in that group) so he'll have already gone through similar vetting you'd have to assume.

We should be playing Liverfool FC today had they not made the final, imagine the scenes with all the Evertonian's in "Mosh the Dosh" T'shirts, Iranian turbans and Mosh and Usmanov face masks, they'd have been proper miffed and sweating at thought of us getting major money men behind us.

I'm gutted, so much fun could have been had by all.

Agree. A lot have got tbemselves rather moist at the thought of us becoming the same as City, Chelsea and even the RS.
That sickens and disappoints me.
All through this all I and some others have wanted is to be Everton again, not to become something else.
This rush to be like 'them' worries me.

I agree totally on keeping Everton as Everton and not only retaining our values but demonstrating their worth against other purely resource based teams and cultures.

One of the most thrilling aspects of this deal is for the potential for the combination of Everton values and on field success.

I deliberately mentioned it on the radio and the written piece I did as I believe our values are a fundamental cornerstone to this club and supporters.

I agree totally on keeping Everton as Everton and not only retaining our values but demonstrating their worth against other purely resource based teams and cultures.

One of the most thrilling aspects of this deal is for the potential for the combination of Everton values and on field success.

I deliberately mentioned it on the radio and the written piece I did as I believe our values are a fundamental cornerstone to this club and supporters.
Out of interest, Esk... how good do you reckon this is going to end up being?

That open letter from "Red and White Holdings" to the Arsenal fans reads like an Evertonian's wet dream... but I'm loathe to get too excited, because we've had so much blow up in our faces over the last 20 years

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back