Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I will always greet this with cautious optimism here. Time and time again, evertonians have been left feeling excited for the last 30 years (Royles comeback, Rooney, 4th place, fortress money etc...) and we've been left disappointed.
The one thing that isn't necessarily concerning, but is something I'm wary of is the stake only being 49.9%, ultimately it should end out well, but how much will change? Will elstone remain at the club? Will he continue his smoke screening, belittling not only the fans but the clubs stature? Or will he go?

The man sounds extremely keen to make a footprint in football, but, he would be the person who demands success in a non realistic time scale?

I'm happy... Very happy Infact, but the big question for me lies with, the stripping of staff in the club, how quick can he appoint, proven winners, someone who isn't going to look at a catering deal and go "we could do better... But we're little old Everton"

Don't be underwhelming Mr. Moshiri! Bring us some glory... Let me see us win a trophy!

I think talk of Usmanov joining his mate is a bit too much wishful thinking, he seems very committed to Arsenal, he has apparently said a few years ago it's Arsenal or nobody.

Aims to get us a new stadium and improve the squad

giphy.gif

In terms of excitement, I'm off the scale. We can virtually write this season off but we have to be patient and give him time, it's a long process but we've stopped the rot and eventually we'll reap the rewards.

Mayor Joe Anderson has been exposed as a double agent and is really Usmanov who only becomes the lovable Big Joe once a week when he Bic's his head.
It is believed that he came up with the idea himself and pitched it to his long term pal in the Kremlin as a way of attaining world domination without anyone realising. It is believed also that he has the very top room in St Johns Tower where he sits at night stroking a moggie and supping Vladivar from Vorrington as he surveys the landscape.

Yes Comrade, ze red army is a force that is long since spent that only feeds off the past.
Ve Vill take ze vurld by surprise vith ze Blue Army & ze Vurld Vill be ours.

moscow-russia-30th-june-2015-russias-president-vladimir-putin-l-and-ewr2ym.jpg

I am liking ziss my friend, but I am ahead of you and have already earned a testimonial & created a riot, & by ve vay you need to no eat from ze blue star so often.

I think talk of Usmanov joining his mate is a bit too much wishful thinking, he seems very committed to Arsenal, he has apparently said a few years ago it's Arsenal or nobody.

Maybe, but he is the person nobody wants at the arsenal party (boardroom). So his BFF goes to everton and somewhere down the line tells him not only is he invited but he'll be the guest of honour.....

The point is these guys like Usmanov / abramovich and mansoor don't buy football clubs because they ran around the street kicking a ball with a van basten strip on as a kid, but because they are egotistical

Mayor Joe Anderson has been exposed as a double agent and is really Usmanov who only becomes the lovable Big Joe once a week when he Bic's his head.
It is believed that he came up with the idea himself and pitched it to his long term pal in the Kremlin as a way of attaining world domination without anyone realising. It is believed also that he has the very top room in St Johns Tower where he sits at night stroking a moggie and supping Vladivar from Vorrington as he surveys the landscape.

Yes Comrade, ze red army is a force that is long since spent that only feeds off the past.
Ve Vill take ze vurld by surprise vith ze Blue Army & ze Vurld Vill be ours.

moscow-russia-30th-june-2015-russias-president-vladimir-putin-l-and-ewr2ym.jpg

I am liking ziss my friend, but I am ahead of you and have already earned a testimonial & created a riot, & by ve vay you need to no eat from ze blue star so often.

A Russian conversation courtesy of the cast from allo allo ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back