Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri's current estimated wealth is roughly the same as the value of the 5% share of Metalloinvest that Usmanov's gifted to him in 2008. He has not significantly made any money other than that given to him by the Russian

Think you'll find he owns 10% through USM Holdings mate. I wouldn't take any notice of published estimates of wealth even by the likes of Forbes and Bloomberg, they're normally totally inaccurate.

Think you'll find he owns 10% through USM Holdings mate. I wouldn't take any notice of published estimates of wealth even by the likes of Forbes and Bloomberg, they're normally totally inaccurate.

If they were to publish my wealth - I'm pretty sure they would say something like - skint - pot to pee in - unlucky with financial matters or completely incompetent !

Now that would be fairly accurate!

Fair enough but the question remains, does he have any track record as the top man in an organisation and can he lead rather than follow someone else's vision?

Moshiri's current estimated wealth is roughly the same as the value of the 5% share of Metalloinvest that Usmanov's gifted to him in 2008. He has not significantly made any money other than that given to him by the Russian

Lazy financial journalists not even including into consideration his stall on Great Homer Street. His vape supply business is his largest source of capital.

Lazy financial journalists not even including into consideration his stall on Great Homer Street. His vape supply business is his largest source of capital.

Given the bloody silly amounts of cash that I've thrown at the latest high end vape gear in recent years, I'd be pretty impressed if he did this

Fair enough but the question remains, does he have any track record as the top man in an organisation and can he lead rather than follow someone else's vision?

I think the fact that Usmanov bought into Moshiri's vision as an external advisor in the early days of their relationship answers the question ,ate to be honest

"“With time, Moshiri actually became my financial mentor,” Usmanov said in the telephone interview. “I appreciate his honesty and his encyclopedic knowledge of finance and investments"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back