Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Grow a pair and get rid of the fraud pretending to manage us.
Genuinely contemplating if it's worth renewing my season ticket now, given that it's generally the choice between one and a holiday for me

I love the way you quoted me contradicted your point.

But ok.

Contradicted my point? My point being that we should never have appointed him to begin with. You said “he practically guarantees safety”. You said it. Many of our fans and the media say it, it really does stick in my throat. He’s a fat waster. It seems that there was only choice if you listen to some. Relegation or Sam. In what World was he ever the right call? Again you said “big Sam was the right call". Mate, I’m not getting into an online argument with you, I’m just really confused as to how you can say this and then say I’m contradicting my own point when you then go on to say that you want him out!!!! That’s a contradiction, wanting a manager out after 3 months, after saying he was the right choice.’

He’s sacked every manager hat we wanted sacking, hopefully this will be no different.

Only difference is he’s put his name to choosing him publicaly. Bill didn’t want him but moshri panicked and was lead this way by Walsh who he picked also, i see Sams position as untenable and see no reason for him not to go tonight!!

Moshiri has to get a David gill type figure in for footballing matters or this cycle of hiring and firing will go on and on . koeman for me wasn't a bad decision when we got him , don't think anyone could have predicted the horrendous and scatter gun recruitment over the summer and koeman seemingly out of his depth to turn it around.
If Silva was the man 3 months ago after I assume alot of due diligence on Moshiri part then bite the bullet and get him in now . Moshiri seems to be out of his depth regarding the football side of things and I have no confidence he has the necessary skills to deal the cull that needs to be done for us to move forward hopefully I'm wrong but Villa under Randy Lerner springs to mind

Moshiri appears to be pretty clueless, he hired koeman fired him and and then goes through a recruitment process that makes
us a laughing stock before ending up with Alladyce! Moshiri is becoming the new Vincent Tan since he bought in we have become a shambles and a laughing stock, regardless of how much money he has thrown at Walsh to flush down the drain
We need someone to come in and buy us out properly

Because the average tenure of a manager is so short, clubs can effectively have to 'start again' every couple of years when a new manager comes in with his own ideas, different to the last incumbent. Whilst this is great for footballers, agents, and the media, unless a club is super rich it's not good for them. A director of football has to be the one to do exactly that, direct the football at the club to overcome the lack of continuity caused by continually replacing managers. To me, the DOF should be in charge of the manager.

Yeah I agree with that
What I meant I could clarify here , that in our case and in some others I can’t see or imagine the Dof line managing the manager and that’s how it ought to be
I can’t imagine it unless there’s real respect or seniority or if f there’s a proper understanding that he is on the board

Yeah I agree with that
What I meant I could clarify here , that in our case and in some others I can’t see or imagine the Dof line managing the manager and that’s how it ought to be
I can’t imagine it unless there’s real respect or seniority or if f there’s a proper understanding that he is on the board

Walsh is nowhere near what is required. I don't see us moving forward sustainably until we have put a proper DOF in his place.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back