Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be that attempt to write off over double what anyone else did as "covid losses". Its the most obvious thing that looked like it would cause us problems

Maybe an outside chance of something to do with them taking another look at Usmanov's sponsorship and that ludicrous "first refusal on naming rights" deal, which should have been thrown out immediately.

Thought it’s just to do with a tax issue on one loan?

Luton have got 5 points, Burnley have got 4, you are chatting absolute crap here RS. They will finish on over 12 points easily.
Yeah this isn’t a case like that that dreadful Derby team from 2008, Luton may still go down but there isn’t a chance they’ll only pick up 6 more points over the next 7 months

Only at Everton.......... supposed world class accountant in charge of the club and we get our arses kicked for financial wrongdoings.
I can see the Premier League making a big statement punishment with us as the fall guys, just to warn off anyone else.
City can afford the very best lawyers that money can buy, they will just keep it in the courts until it all blows over, or they move to the super league.

Luton have got 5 points, Burnley have got 4, you are chatting absolute crap here RS. They will finish on over 12 points easily.
I suspect the old magical 42 point mark (minus the 12) might be enough to do it for us this season, but not a given and certainly no less. And we’d need to up the pace to get there.

Surely to God stuff like this shouldn't be "leaked" out in advance of any decision by the so called Independent Commission? It can only serve to have a impact on any decision they make and not in a good way! Its effectively the PL declaring when (not if!) you find them guilty.

It's lobbying.

Or political PR reasons.

Or second guess BS clickbait.

1000032865.jpg

If (IF) it happens I could honestly see us staying up anyway, it will be a nail biter but how good would that feel at the end of the season? Couple of shrewd loan singings in January and an absolute war.

Let's see what they do with Man City now though. No chance anything can happen to us without the kitchen sink being thrown at them and any other club that's fallen foul. How much money did the rs get for Coutinho again? 2 billon? And even Utd must have overstepped some boundaries, they've spent like sailors for seasons without CL footy. I know they're a big brand but they're hardly what they were. Unless they get 90% of Norwich scared sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.