• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Foxtel loses EPL to Optus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought that just crossed my sexy mind.
Are any IT savvy studs in here in any way capable of locating EvertonTV from an international channel or source we can somehow stream or subsbribe to?

This was posted on TW, don't understand word 'kin one meself but it might help somebody

Fire stick
Shove it in HDMI port on tv and install

Download & install
Apps2Fire
Onto your smartphone
Download
Mobdro
Onto phone from GooglePlay
Send
Mobdro
From
Apps2Fire
To
Firestick
Open
Mobdro
On TV via Firestck
Hey 'kin poncho !
Kodi is also useful too
AddOn
See MichaelSEO for a very precise walkthrough
You'll need decent wifi

If you DO understand that AND live in Oz, you will see right away that the last line probably just killed it for many before you start.

This was posted on TW, don't understand word 'kin one meself but it might help somebody

Fire stick
Shove it in HDMI port on tv and install

Download & install
Apps2Fire
Onto your smartphone
Download
Mobdro
Onto phone from GooglePlay
Send
Mobdro
From
Apps2Fire
To
Firestick
Open
Mobdro
On TV via Firestck
Hey 'kin poncho !
Kodi is also useful too
AddOn
See MichaelSEO for a very precise walkthrough
You'll need decent wifi

If you DO understand that AND live in Oz, you will see right away that the last line probably just killed it for many before you start.
Speak English mate...

Perfect time to now ask your new mate for a reduced monthly fee until such times as they show Everton TV :)
Are you sure that Everton TV will televise our matches live? I didn't when it was on Eurosport for a few weeks earlier this season.

I mean, think about all the UK posters complaining about streams and - illegally - asking for them. Why wouldn't they just register and pay
for ETV?

Are you sure that Everton TV will televise our matches live? I didn't when it was on Eurosport for a few weeks earlier this season.

I mean, think about all the UK posters complaining about streams and - illegally - asking for them. Why wouldn't they just register and pay
for ETV?

Never said it was live and even if it was, none of the club channels would be live over here anyway (via Foxtel) But ETV would at least provide some highlights for those who want it.

On a side note, the ESPN stream I get on FerchTv is now really solid and much better quality than before, so looking ok for next season

for ETV?
There are no "live" matches on the 6 teams TV either. They are 24 hours delayed.

for ETV?

I got in contact with Foxtel and while they were very sorry (yeah right) but they couldn't give me what they didn't have...unsaid; if you don't like it
tough

Did they say no chance EvertonTV?

that's the impression I got, they said - We can't give you what we don't have. That may mean that they've done their sums and Untd Chealsea and the rs comprise of a fair enough % of their viewers for them not to worry too much.
They don't have Arsenal, Spurs or Man City either, could be they didn't ask them or they wouldn't come to the party at a price they could live with.

Me personally, I wouldn't shed one tear if Foxtel went bankrupt tomorrow...the world has changed since they put their business model together and it's out of date. They're not too far away from the makers of Gas mantles and VHS...things move on, for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back