• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Foxtel loses EPL to Optus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player blurring when they run?

Flick over to SBS HD on ch 228 and compare when you get a chance?
I've done that. The SBS picture is crap and the Optus picture is fine.

Incidentally, SBS is 25 seconds ahead of Optus for some reason.

I'm looking at SBS on Optus channel 3 and Foxtel channel 104. Where is channel 228?

The detail isn't that clear on long distance shots but if you look at the clarity of the lettering on the advertising around the fences and
the score and time graphics you can see a big difference.

The detail isn't that clear on long distance shots but if you look at the clarity of the lettering on the advertising around the fences and
the score and time graphics you can see a big difference.
Jumped on the mini just now for a couple of minutes before bed. Half time analysis was on. Great picture quality.
Looking forward to checking out the game on demand tomorrow to see if the motion blur I saw yesterday will be there. Especially when during a long distance picture shot.

Everything went well for the Everton game then with the mini?
Reading a few mixed review on whirlpool with the occasional quality drop down from HD.

I'll be VODing later this afternoon.

Everything went well for the Everton game then with the mini?
Reading a few mixed review on whirlpool with the occasional quality drop down from HD.

I'll be VODing later this afternoon.

Happy so far with the technical side.

Presentation; different set of know all know nothing meffs talking the usual wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back