2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because its a dead rubber game.

There is no way this squad wins the cup.

He's given players a chance to push for a starting spot and increase competition.

Last nights result is on the players.

Its a positive to have this happen now.

Shows that Thelwell needs to put wheels in motion for sales.
Absolute BS. Tell that to the fans who made the trip down.

I never wanted him in the first place mate - the lack of anything on his CV mixed in with him bottling the FA Cup final and Play Offs were a red flag but I'll always back the manager in the dugout and have refrained from calling for his head despite the poor string of results.

Its becoming clear though he has too many inherent flaws to his game and tonight's the worst result I've seen in many a year getting tonkered by Bournemouths second string 4-1.

I'm trying my best to stay calm and collected but I can't see how I regain faith in him after watching that tat tonight.

Awful all round.
??? you’ve literally liked every negative post about him for months you absolute trumpet

If he’s going it has to be next week. Gives a new guy a few weeks to familiarise himself with the dross and get a shopping list together. That said, the Everton way would be to wait until January then make a panic appointment.

The last 6 or so months have been bonkers.

Hero worshipping a manager who took us from 16th to 16th and has just 3 wins in 15.

Ambishun in the fanbase is at the lowest I've ever seen it - Kenwright must be laughing his cock off.
He popped on the screen tonight before the game.
My sister rang me up and said are you still sick, yep.
Watching the game.
What channel is it on
Told her
Yep , putting the tv on for the first time in days and you know what he has just been on.
Kenwright ?
Yes, you know what that means don't you, we're fkd.
She just said I will go I know you will be in a bad mood .
Knows me so well my sister.
Why do we do this to are selfs, its like those loons who crawl up mountains with a nappy on, stinking of poo, and covered in ashes, convincing themselves it's somehow good for you, just because it's what you always did, instead of just jumping on the back of a moped , paying some fella a quid , getting to the top and down again in time for a nice toilet break with a newspaper , shower, and meal and settle down for a glass of wine like normal people .
Life as an Evertonian is just not rashional when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back