Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman had a great game as for giving goals away, look no further than your Captain one today & one at QPR!
TBH he was on top form today as a flying wingback & was easily MOTM in the first half - the reason why the substitutions made him run into a blind alley was 1- no out ball to the right wing Mirallas subbed - the batch of players he had the misfortune to run into were Hangaland & co releasing forwards because DM made a bad tactical error by taking a forward in Jelly off so they had no one to mark above all that 3 defenders watched the ball go across the box JH-{ who had a mare} & Distan - so blame your Manager for poor tactical subs the old saying if it aint broke try not to fix it Fulham could not get out of their half till those subs were made!

No one dribbled into four guys in the middle of the pitch but Coleman. If there's no one to pass to, you don't dribble the ball into the middle of the pitch. Blaming others for his failures is bull. The cross went right by him as well, as the goalscorer was his man.

He's not the only reason we didn't get the three points, but that second goal was all on him. Got beat by a fat Jose Enrique in the derby.

Hopefully all this experience pays off eventually because right now all it's doing is costing us points.

Well that was fun. I avoid scores all day long, go do a bunch of family things, and then come home to watch the match. Well I had it start one minute before so apparently FSC was showing scores of the day right as the recording started and naturally, they showed the Everton vs. Fulham score.

What a let down. I don't know why they do that when they show matches throughout the day but it pisses me off.

Anyway, another match where we could say two points dropped.

How many is that now? Three matches that we should have won but tied? The good start was great but if we continue to drop points, it really won't count for much.

Too bad Coleman lost his marker there at the end but all it takes is switching off for one second and you pay the price. We did. Oh, and a few missed chances at the other end too.

Oh well....

I know people are pissed off etc etc. Just want to give a shout out to the Fulham supporters. Really are a sound bunch, a lot have given praise to Everton and even more have wished us well for our campaign. Not to mention Jol's post match comments were extremely rational and respectful, something you wouldn't see from Rodgers. Don't mind Fulham at all, they really are a decent bunch.

Watching on DVR... amazed that we ended up with a draw. Fellaini is such a monster. Should've had 4 goals. I remember when his play used to frustrate me with ill advised challenges, poor decisions on the ball, etc. Seems like some sort of twilight zone dream sequence that is a figment of my memory. Coleman...great progress of late. Unfortunate that he gets some blame for the final score.

The game encapulates everything about Everton and why breaking the top 6 will be no mean feat.

To batter a team and still concede two goals is not the way forward.

After Coleman loses the ball on the halfway line, count how many Everton players the ball had to travel past to get to Sidwell...it's erm...a lot.

Dont join your manager in a bit of shameless scapegoating designed to hide his own inadequacies at seeing a game out.

Nobody will go to Fulham and give them the type of hiding they got off us. Sadly our defensive demons came back. No matter how good we think each individual is, it's starting to look like we can't find a pair that works.

Moyes needs to stick with two centre backs. Mistake or no mistake. He seems to be alternating Heitinga and Distin if one has a poor game. I say stick with Jags and Johnny. It'll work eventually.

Nobody will go to Fulham and give them the type of hiding they got off us. Sadly our defensive demons came back. No matter how good we think each individual is, it's starting to look like we can't find a pair that works.

Heitinga Distin works and has proven to on 3 occasions of long spells in the team now, but, you know, favourites n all that.

Gutted about losing 2 points but I remember the dross we where playing this time last season, Getting beat by Newcastle,QPR at home sticks in the memory but the style of play made your eyes bleed

12 months on and we are playing some of the best football in the league, If you was a neutral you would pay to see us play, We are exsited for the next game instead of wondering where we can scrap a win from

We have a really really good starting 11, Get in a few bodies in Jan and we are in a good postion to fight for a european place

Gutted about losing 2 points but I remember the dross we where playing this time last season, Getting beat by Newcastle,QPR at home sticks in the memory but the style of play made your eyes bleed

12 months on and we are playing some of the best football in the league, If you was a neutral you would pay to see us play, We are exsited for the next game instead of wondering where we can scrap a win from

We have a really really good starting 11, Get in a few bodies in Jan and we are in a good postion to fight for a european place

Incredible really when last year we were absolutely shocking to watch, and Moyes even came out and said he needs to give the fans some entertainment. If we could see a game out we'd be champions league.

Incredible really when last year we were absolutely shocking to watch, and Moyes even came out and said he needs to give the fans some entertainment. If we could see a game out we'd be champions league.

First game of the season last time round we got beat 1-0 by QPR, We stunk the place out and Goodison was a horrible place to be for months

Compare that to the Utd game this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back