Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...thats pretty incredible.

Especially with all the lawsuits thesedays.

It wasn't as sweet as him trying to win me over or anything like that, he was just a pervert to be honest. One of his questions was 'do you have a boyfriend? if you say yes I can't give you the job'. He was actually that pathetic about the whole thing.

Didn't want to create a new thread for this so just gonna lash it in here.

Applying for a job, one of the questions is: ''In 10 words or less, tell us something about you that will make us #smile ?''

Obviously yous don't know me personally but what sort of thing should I put??? Like stories or what? genuinely do not have a clue.

Applying for a job, one of the questions is: ''In 10 words or less, tell us something about you that will make us #smile ?''

Obviously yous don't know me personally but what sort of thing should I put??? Like genuinely do not have a clue.
"i tickle my gooch with a feather every night after a bath"

Obviously yous don't know me personally but what sort of thing should I put??? Like stories or what? genuinely do not have a clue.

Something Harry Stiles related?

john snow is not dead, john snow is not dead.

THAT'S 10 WORDS.

I have a friend who has had 2 interviews, one with a Hong Kong company and the other in Singapore.

Both were CEO's in their 40's one American and other one not sure... she's 23 and stunning.

First interviews were over skype video and then these guys flew to Manila to meet her both offered her the jobs face to face...

OR

To be their girlfriend...

She asked my advice and i said how to take a job knowing the guy likes you that way and acts so unprofessionally.

But after thinking about it surely its not such a bad thing as perhaps you can wrap him around your little finger?

Azul's interview strategy with Canadian girls.

Is there any reason you need to stay in Uk? Sounds like youre trying really hard there and taking an honest approach...just not getting the luck and faced with all these stupid tests when its clear you already have the experience.

If youre open to moving to Asia then although im in a different industry id be happy to introduce you to recruiters or friends/contacts all over the place here who may be able to help...

No mate, my days off globetrotting are over due to having a family

Beneath my clothes I'm wearing an Anne Summers Silk Basque.

What kind of job is it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back