Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so they want something funny to show you can make a .....out of yourself basically then....in ten words or less. Tough.

For a holiday rep, already applied now though.

Be an absolutely class job that if I got that, baso getting paid to be in the sun and get pissed and shag.

Christ didn't even know that amount of hours was legal. Did 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 in the summer and struggled.

Won't be 18 hours of hard work though will it?

Who do think gets waked at 4 in the morning cos some young lass has got too drunk and passed out in the hotel lobby? Or some lad has taken a few kicks?

Reactions: FTY
Suppose, be fun though.

Oh for a lad your age, it will be brilliant. But dont let the "sea sand and sangria" image mask the reality of the job. Very demanding, every ones problem will be your problem, which you will expected to fix.

Being fluent in few languages might be a good idea as well.

You would be pretty good at it from our conversations and the like.

For a holiday rep, already applied now though.

Be an absolutely class job that if I got that, baso getting paid to be in the sun and get pissed and shag.

Had three mates do this in Bulgaria a couple years back and two of them left after 3 weeks. Couldn't stand it. They were required to stand around the promenade all day handing out leaflets and trying to get people signed up to pub crawls. All for very modest pay that just about got them through the day.

The other lad mind, loved it. If you love chatting brown to people and just in general being enthusiastic about talking to strangers you'll have a ball.

Oh for a lad your age, it will be brilliant. But dont let the "sea sand and sangria" image mask the reality of the job. Very demanding, every ones problem will be your problem, which you will expected to fix.

Being fluent in few languages might be a good idea as well.

You would be pretty good at it from our conversations and the like.
Decent at Spanish but haven't spoke it fluently in a few years. And suppose if I'm finding it too difficult I could just bin it off but honestly think I'd enjoy it.

Decent at Spanish but haven't spoke it fluently in a few years. And suppose if I'm finding it too difficult I could just bin it off but honestly think I'd enjoy it.

Think it would be one of those experiences that when you get old and crusty like me, you will remember with great fondness.

Must beat Market Drayton in the winter at least!

I have an interview via Skype tomorrow, which I've never done before. Torn whether to wear a suit or go for the 'just out the shower' look.
I'd go bollocko.

Wear the suit, the whole suit because I'm not sure how true it is but I've heard of Skype interviewers asking the interviewee to stand up, and it won't look good if they see your iron man boxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back