Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not. Wasn't too great when he was at us, delighted we got 12m for him. Let's not waste money on someone who has only went worse.

Looking at it slightly differently.

If he had never played for us, would anyone NOT fancy him for a nominal fee/loan?

Cover, squad, or EL only player. I would.

He was originally a centre back, maybe Bobby sees him playing there, if Duffy is a Moyes CB then Rodwell is a Martinez one.

Normally wouldn't have had a problem with Rodwell coming back on a loan with a view to a permanent move. However, seeing we already have Gibson on our books. Another clearly talented but also injury prone CM, I'm afraid we can't afford to take the risk.

Normally wouldn't have had a problem with Rodwell coming back on a loan with a view to a permanent move. However, seeing we already have Gibson on our books. Another clearly talented but also injury prone CM, I'm afraid we can't afford to take the risk.

Hopefully we will have Barry back so him and McCarthy will continue to be our first choice CM's. We might end up playing 60 games next season so would need maybe 25 starts from Gibson and Rodwell, I think it would be a good move for Everton and Jack, are we gonna find players a lot better that are prepared to come in and be 3/4 choice ? we've also got the younger lads as back up as well if either are unavailable.

Hopefully we will have Barry back so him and McCarthy will continue to be our first choice CM's. We might end up playing 60 games next season so would need maybe 25 starts from Gibson and Rodwell, I think it would be a good move for Everton and Jack, are we gonna find players a lot better that are prepared to come in and be 3/4 choice ? we've also got the younger lads as back up as well if either are unavailable.

Blimey. Never thought of it like that. Jeez.

No thanks. If Hans Muller Wohlfahrt can't sort our his legs then I doubt Martinez can.

Lads. Why don't you get it.
City employ the best people in the world, for consultations on Injuries, they have a limitless pit of funds to do things like this, they are the richest club in world football. The best physios and medical experts cannot get Rodwell playing regularly, we certainly cannot.

His legs are gone, literally gone. He has to have a specially fitted car just to drive.

Lads. Why don't you get it.
City employ the best people in the world, for consultations on Injuries, they have a limitless pit of funds to do things like this, they are the richest club in world football. The best physios and medical experts cannot get Rodwell playing regularly, we certainly cannot.

His legs are gone, literally gone. He has to have a specially fitted car just to drive.

That true? Seem to remember Giggs had trouble with an ankle or something, and they traced his rehab problems back to the clutch in his Ferrari.

I get that mate, but I rather have one of those back up CM's to not have such a long history of being injured. Nothing against Gibson and/or Rodwell personally.

That true? Seem to remember Giggs had trouble with an ankle or something, and they traced his rehab problems back to the clutch in his Ferrari.
Yes, he has his seat fitted in a special way to protect his hamstrings. He has to do all stuff in a certain way just to have any chance of playing and even then he can't. He's honestly not worth the money, it's like buying a car with two wheels missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back