Jack rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
That true? Seem to remember Giggs had trouble with an ankle or something, and they traced his rehab problems back to the clutch in his Ferrari.

He switched his sports car for a Range Rover Sport as it was thought the driving position would put less strain on his hamstrings.

Edit:- it was a Jeep not a RR.

Yes, he has his seat fitted in a special way to protect his hamstrings. He has to do all stuff in a certain way just to have any chance of playing and even then he can't. He's honestly not worth the money, it's like buying a car with two wheels missing.

Hard to disagree with that then. What a shame for the lad though.

his injuries have persisted for too long now,I don't think he will ever be able for a league campaign sadly.it's a shame being at the club for as long as he was,it would be nice to think he'd return and turn into a great player but just don't see it.

No one's legs are truly gone at that ageuunless a severe injury has occurred. 'We can rebuild him'. Still has to be at the right price though

I like this plan.

1) Make Rodwell look good at Everton to drive his price up
2) Sell him to a filthy rich team
3) Wait patiently for him to gather dust
4) Buy him back on the cheap
5) Repeat 1-4 until his legs finally fall off
I figure we have at least two more cycles. I'm thinking PSG next...

His fitness is always the biggest issue. With Martinez' background in that area, you'd like to think if he took him on then he'd be as informed as any manager about the odds of him staying fit.

if he'd never played for everton before and had no affiliation with the club i doubt anybody on here would even consider it. i reckon he'd be perfect for us with this system if we could get him very cheap, but that would only be if we could get him fit.

then again, we were okay to accept gibson under similar circumstances. with him, rodwell and alcaraz you would think we're spending too much wages on players who are too injury prone though. i'd just like for him to become a good player.

I would not entertain a fee for him, I would sooner spend 60 grand on more seamus coleman's. But Bob knows what he is up to and if he chooses young glass legs then so be it. Ithink he could take over the mantel of the ageing Leon Osman.

Lads. Why don't you get it.
City employ the best people in the world, for consultations on Injuries, they have a limitless pit of funds to do things like this, they are the richest club in world football. The best physios and medical experts cannot get Rodwell playing regularly, we certainly cannot.

His legs are gone, literally gone. He has to have a specially fitted car just to drive.

Yes, he has his seat fitted in a special way to protect his hamstrings. He has to do all stuff in a certain way just to have any chance of playing and even then he can't. He's honestly not worth the money, it's like buying a car with two wheels missing.

Well when you put it like that...

I'm now striking him off the list, didn't realise he was SUCH a lost cause. Up to now I secretly thought he'd be a great option to bring back. I sort of hoped Bobby's positiveness & medical background would somehow bring him back to good health.

I would not entertain a fee for him, I would sooner spend 60 grand on more seamus coleman's. But Bob knows what he is up to and if he chooses young glass legs then so be it. Ithink he could take over the mantel of the ageing Leon Osman.
There is only one Seamus Coleman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back