Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
….it is a concern how he favours some bad players whilst not selecting good ones. Great players are not always the best judge of a player, the important thing is he knows when he’s going wrong & isn’t stubborn to put things right.

Still disappoints me that he played Kenny & I would prefer him to go with a back four.
He seems to place a lot of emphasis on who is doing well in training and I like that to an extent. Saying that some players aren't good trainers.

He seems to place a lot of emphasis on who is doing well in training and I like that to an extent. Saying that some players aren't good trainers.

…he does, but I’m not so keen on that approach.

Some players are ‘busy’ trainers, they talk lots and look like Messi in practice but they fall short when it matters on matchday. Others train ok but are focused on the next game and deliver.

Pressure is different on a Saturday afternoon to a Monday morning. Teammates look around the dressing room and want to see blokes who produce.

…he does but I’m not so keen on that approach. Some players are ‘busy’ trainers, they talk lots and look like Messi in practice but they fall short when it matters on matchday. Others train ok but are focused on the next game and deliver.
Get the feeling Kenny is good in training, otherwise why else would he ever get on the pitch. I always remember people saying that John Ebbrell played like Zico in training, I never saw it on the pitch!

Get the feeling Kenny is good in training, otherwise why else would he ever get on the pitch. I always remember people saying that John Ebbrell played like Zico in training, I never saw it on the pitch!

…yep, he’d be less exposed as a defender in those training games & he tends to be a decent finisher in the little competitions they have. I think Kenny is vociferous in the dressing room & Lampard is probably most influenced by that as well.

Totally meh and just Michael Keane with a little more confidence. I guess we can't be fussy though as we have no pulling power now and we are relegation fighting team. He helped keep his team up... Wait he didn't haha

Hes better than all of our current centre half's.

That's the end of discussion as far as I'm concerned.

He will improve us and is actually a better footballer than what Dyche-ball allowed him to show.
Mina is far superior in every area bar fitness. This lad is Keane V2

I'd have a player who can play more than 2 games a month over one who can't.

Hes comfortably technically better than the rest.

Also. We spent 30m on Michael Keane. This guy is all wages and signing on fee.
I'd agree with that and it's a shame Mina can't stay fit. My issue with singing this guy is he's just not a major improvement on what we have. He's slightly better than terrible Keane.

Is this the same frank who froze rudiger out whilst overseeing some of their worst ever defensive records?

The Frank who got sacked and was replaced by Tuchel who instantly turned Rudiger into a CL and World Club champion? The rudiger now off to join Carlo in Madrid?

I’m surprised Carlo isn’t in for such a rare talent as Tarkowski, maybe because he’s a yard dog and people are worshipping false idols.
Is this the same rudiger who tried to get 4ft 8inch Bernard sent off for a headbutt

1654352150977.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.