Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

Something doesn't seem right on this one. We all know how frustrating the club is for dragging out transfers but this one is taking an eternity to get over the line. Got a feeling that this bloke isn't too keen on joining us. When he was at Frankfurt he was managed by Glasner who is now at Palace. Wonder if he is waiting for an approach from them? They have sold Olise and there's rumours about Eze leaving so seems an ideal place for him to go.
This has been one of the quickest Everton transfers in recent memory.

Something doesn't seem right on this one. We all know how frustrating the club is for dragging out transfers but this one is taking an eternity to get over the line. Got a feeling that this bloke isn't too keen on joining us. When he was at Frankfurt he was managed by Glasner who is now at Palace. Wonder if he is waiting for an approach from them? They have sold Olise and there's rumours about Eze leaving so seems an ideal place for him to go.
He's signed a contract...he's an Everton player.

He’s passed his medical today.

Fingers crossed that the tactics might change a bit, and I think the signings are pretty positive so far. I mean we looked lower league on the ball last season for the most part. Does Dyche have "Blue steel" in the works? I remember us lumping long balls up to Maupay a couple of seasons back, so I'm not sure I'm that optimistic. But who knows.
Only time will tell, however I did see an interview with Dyche at the tail end of last season where he said that he realised very quickly at the beginning of the season that if he didn't find a way to win games withy the players available then relegation was a big issue.

The signing of Lindstrom(hopefully) and Ndiaye show they have tried to address the complete lack of creativity we saw last season.
Gnonto would be another creative option.

I felt last season DCL scored goals in spite of our midfield rather than because of it.
I am hoping the service to our strikers this year will be much improved.

My nan did just get a call from Levy, might not have been football related though.

It’s not taking an eternity though?

He only passed the medical this afternoon??

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back