Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

I remember when posters used to lambast Jags for being slow, data was then released which showed him being clocked as the fastest in the league that season, the theme then changed too "one moment of speed doesn't prove he's fast" etc etc.

People love to nail their colours to the mast ASAP and rabidly stick to it even in the face of glaring evidence to the contrary.

His highlights show him to be exceptional at dribbling and turning at incredibly high speed. Also running with the ball he seems quick...all perhaps due to his speed of thought? No idea if hes quick without the ball.

Gnonto is quicker and a better choice if we’re paying 20+m.

I’m just glad we are not force to sign Lindstrøm with an obligation if he is not able to break ahead of McNeil and Gnonto.

I suspect Gnonto & Lindstrom would be very quick together on the counter and both look to have sharp minds in tight spaces.

Ndiaye it seems is also very good in tight spaces, cant say if hes very quick on the break though?

It’s not taking an eternity though?

Find it hilarious, the lad played for them in a friendly 4/5 days ago, since then he had to agree to the move, then agree to the contract details for next season should we activate the buy option, then had to say bye to the team etc, fly over to the UK and have a medical which won't have been done the same day he flew I'd imagine

But it's taking ages!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back