Confirmed Signing Jesper Lindstrom

This is honestly something we lack I the squad. No one seems to be able to take a decent free kick, and corners are often terrible.
Garner is probably the only half decent option we have in that particular skill.

Hopefully this lad can whip in a ball.

Garners great on both corners and free kicks mate, but no player will excel as long as we chop and change the takes all the time

If the unveiling of Ndiaye is anything to go by it will be the famous 48.hours. Photos and videos at the ground, training complex, interview. so a lot of editing. Honest to God why not confirm a signing then half a day / 1 day later you post all pictures/interview

Because you will lose the impact and half the people will not bother watching the videos etc after

I remember when posters used to lambast Jags for being slow, data was then released which showed him being clocked as the fastest in the league that season, the theme then changed too "one moment of speed doesn't prove he's fast" etc etc.

People love to nail their colours to the mast ASAP and rabidly stick to it even in the face of glaring evidence to the contrary.

Lukaku was the best, “Sure he scores 26 goals a season, but he’s really lazy”.

The problem is the club haven't got a O with the line through for the reveal. Thats the main hold up.

The fonts for the club dont come with funky little ligatures, so they are franticly trying to figure out how to lash a SVG over the O without it ruining the vibe.

Dont get them started on the back of the shirt, they're trying to tipex the line on.

Garners great on both corners and free kicks mate, but no player will excel as long as we chop and change the takes all the time
He hasn’t been great on them for us he puts in some decent balls but I wouldn’t say he’s a set piece expert based on what he’s done in an Everton shirt.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back