Transfer Rumour Kalvin Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad injury has taken its toll - swerve -

I dunno. The Rat Kevin Nolan said fundamentally he's not played competitive football for 2 seasons and they threw him in at the deep end at West Ham.

Personally think he's Danny Drinkwater'd himself (high wages, 6 year deal at City until 2027) that unless they terminate his contract he's just gonna be loaned our or be sold at a loss.

Same with Dele. If Dyche and Thelwell think it'll work with our financial framework...I'm all for it.

I think if Everton were genuinely interested in taking him on loan it would be done by now. You would have to think Dyche would have wanted to get him in as early as possible in pre season if him or Thelwell wanted him unless they are waiting until deadline day to save a bit on paying his wages

I think if Everton were genuinely interested in taking him on loan it would be done by now. You would have to think Dyche would have wanted to get him in as early as possible in pre season if him or Thelwell wanted him unless they are waiting until deadline day to save a bit on paying his wages
Might be late option if we fail to sell anyone

Given how he was at WHam I'd rather we swerved, especially if we're giving Dele a chance to redeem, we don't need to take 2 risks of bringing good players back from the brink

Not for me his 2 years at City have ruined him, 20 odd appearances in 2 seasons, I don't think we are in a position to take that chance.

But that’s exactly what I mean loads of players have been seen as not good enough somewhere but then come here and done well it doesn’t make any sense what you’re saying.
It's rarely worked out, we usually take our cast offs from the top 4 and it's usually a disaster. If you can't understand what I'm saying I'm worried lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back