Transfer Rumour Kalvin Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did lol , if it's not a failure it's a success . Iwobi was a disaster. Saha was clearly finished and garner remains to be seen . Neville and Howard had their upwell but better scouting could have gotten us better players for the same outlay. Oh I think of many players I'd be here all day it proves itself.
Phil this is nonsense.

United's downfall is there own doing. But they haven't cheated to reach the top and then throw it away.

The point still remains that City flouted rules to get to the position of being a "well ran club". The knock on effect rippled on the entire league financially.

I mean, we're the worst ran club in the country. But I'm pretty sure we'd look "well ran" if we'd got champs league football or a trophy under Moshiri's reign
Those PSR rules annoy me more than city allegedly breaking them
Shirt sale clubs are annoyed that they wanted more than eating from the same stacked trough
I.genuinely don't care they broke them, if they've broken them

Didnt get a look in yesterday with Rodri and KDB out/coming back from WC. Had 2 kids playing ahead of him so think they are just waiting for a decent proposal. Think any loan deal will be last minute when they realise they cant sell him.

Why would a 29 year old centre midfielder be a smokescreen for a 19 year old attacker?

Quite simple really mate. Phillips is a smokescreen for Vitor Roque who is also a smokescreen for the right back at Sparta Prague who has the same agent as Gnonto who is a smokescreen for Deco who is acting as a smokescreen for Rios who is going to Forest who are acting as a smokescreen for Brendan Rodgers who is acting as a smokescreen for Phillips who is going to Fulham who are the smokescreen for Iwobi who is heading back to Everton to clear his locker out to make room for a player who hasn't yet been seen because he's behind too much smoke.

Quite simple really mate. Phillips is a smokescreen for Vitor Roque who is also a smokescreen for the right back at Sparta Prague who has the same agent as Gnonto who is a smokescreen for Deco who is acting as a smokescreen for Rios who is going to Forest who are acting as a smokescreen for Brendan Rodgers who is acting as a smokescreen for Phillips who is going to Fulham who are the smokescreen for Iwobi who is heading back to Everton to clear his locker out to make room for a player who hasn't yet been seen because he's behind too much smoke.
That's a lot of smoke!

Definitely ITK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.