Transfer Rumour Kalvin Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been out of form for a while and that’s definitely a concern but given where we are as a club and given it’s a loan if he’s got the right attitude and his lifestyle is right im not as adverse to it as others .

I can certainly see why so many are opposed and him continuing the West Ham form and flopping here wouldn’t surprise me at all . However if he’s slowly integrated getting both his fitness/match fitness right and more importantly has the right attitude then it might pay off . If it’s true then given how long we’ve pursued him , the manager clearly thinks so .

I like how certain reports mention dyche is a long term admirer of Phillips , I just picture dyche trying to entice Phillips to join
Polish_20240814_214943411.jpg

Quite simple really mate. Phillips is a smokescreen for Vitor Roque who is also a smokescreen for the right back at Sparta Prague who has the same agent as Gnonto who is a smokescreen for Deco who is acting as a smokescreen for Rios who is going to Forest who are acting as a smokescreen for Brendan Rodgers who is acting as a smokescreen for Phillips who is going to Fulham who are the smokescreen for Iwobi who is heading back to Everton to clear his locker out to make room for a player who hasn't yet been seen because he's behind too much smoke.
Chain-smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.