Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Kevin Thelwell

I reckon he was signed to play up front

norman-osborn-spider-man.gif

Everton and DOFs. Been an unmitigated disaster. All of them.
But the current one. Just let it sink in he brought a forward to the club who looks like he's just been introduced to a football. I mean me personally i'd be embarrassed to sit at Goodison while Beto tried to even control a basic pass, as the director of football that sanctioned that.
Its like a competion at Everton to be as bad as you can at your job.
Your right, ever since we brought in DOF model, nobody has a clue who is making decisions. So was Koemann actually to blame for all the money wasted? Or did Walsh or others make signings. Which clown decided we needed Klassen, Sigurdsson, plus Rooney on huge wages, yet didn't need a replacement for Lukaku. We had just spent money of Lookman, we didn't need Vlasic and Sandro.

Your right, ever since we brought in DOF model, nobody has a clue who is making decisions. So was Koemann actually to blame for all the money wasted? Or did Walsh or others make signings. Which clown decided we needed Klassen, Sigurdsson, plus Rooney on huge wages, yet didn't need a replacement for Lukaku. We had just spent money of Lookman, we didn't need Vlasic and Sandro.
Problem was koemann Walsh moshiri and Ken Wright all seemed to have there input it was the total opposite of how the recruitment process should work and we are still pay a heavy price for the total mismanagement of the football club

He’s an idiot. Trying to polish the results so far with ‘lots of positives’

Even talked about McNeil playing left back.
turkey 🦃

Aye he's dreadful. An interview telling us absolutely nothing whilst we're rock bottom of the league. An embarrassment

I'm getting very annoyed by the antics of both Dyche and Thelwell 😡

Coming out with meaningless useless comments

Dyche was going on about the fans early in the season. Constantly. All to deflect.

Now it's about games last season with Thelwell giving an interview going on about Dele Alli who's barely played in two years

It's shambolic and the pair of them need to wind their necks in and win some sodding games 😡

Both of them sound ridiculous

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back