Last Film You Watched

Rob Roy (1995) - Came out in the mid 90s when Braveheart unfortunately stole it's thunder. It's a pity because this has some absolutely stellar performances; most notably Tim Roth and Brian Cox.

Liam Neeson is a man of honour, and he will defend that honour to his last breath, even if it does mean sticking his face in the rotting carcass of a Highland cattle.The sword fight finale is also a pleasure to watch

Far worse ways to kill a couple of hours than this absolute gem.

Some great actors in that.

I can recommend Spike Lee's: Summer of Sam. Another true crime film set in a similar time. You can almost feel the heated tensions simmering away under the concrete jungle of a desperate mid 70s New York that is absolutely ready to crack.
Cheers I’ll check that out. It rings a bell I
might’ve even seen it back in the day

Rob Roy (1995) - Came out in the mid 90s when Braveheart unfortunately stole it's thunder. It's a pity because this has some absolutely stellar performances; most notably Tim Roth and Brian Cox.

Liam Neeson is a man of honour, and he will defend that honour to his last breath, even if it does mean sticking his face in the rotting carcass of a Highland cattle.The sword fight finale is also a pleasure to watch

Far worse ways to kill a couple of hours than this absolute gem.
I have not seen that film in yonkers.. But I'll never forget Tim Roth's performance as the English Lord. Brilliant actor.

'It's not rape if you enjoy it.' What a tvvat of a character!

Some great actors in that.

I can recommend Spike Lee's: Summer of Sam. Another true crime film set in a similar time. You can almost feel the heated tensions simmering away under the concrete jungle of a desperate mid 70s New York that is absolutely ready to crack.
That's the one with Adrien Brody and John Leguizamo? Good film.

John is an underrated actor. I dig him!

My Sunday night viewing:
MV5BODU0MTQzZTUtYWRmZi00MzhmLWIyODItYjliMDgxNDdiMWI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM3Mjc5MjA4._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

It's not very often that I say this: But BANGER of a western lads!

I have not seen a western as good as this one in ages.

I was captivated from start to finish.

It's definitely one for those of us who like to saddle up and then mozey on down the dusty trail. ;)

My Sunday night viewing:
MV5BODU0MTQzZTUtYWRmZi00MzhmLWIyODItYjliMDgxNDdiMWI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM3Mjc5MjA4._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

It's not very often that I say this: But BANGER of a western lads!

I have not seen a western as good as this one in ages.

I was captivated from start to finish.

It's definitely one for those of us who like to saddle up and then mozey on down the dusty trail. ;)
I live a western
What was it on?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back